Fresh news about inokatsu from redwolf!

kimkafwan

Who cares. Replace them with real steel parts if its that much of a concern. An OEM real steel pistol grip and stock set will cost you about 20 bucks. Dont you like real parts on your guns anyway? :rolleyes:

Every body cares, world people care, who cant get real steel in country law,

LOL, Are you really think easy to get real parts in every country? think again before post,

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FYI, the stock WA buffer tube is metal.

And I'm pretty sure the front sight block is not metal. Plus changing out the stock plastic buffer is a nice option.

Yes. front sight is plastic (fiber)

even more plastic was used in WAM4 parts. because of the law is restricted in Japan, They are mixing ABS + zinc alloy for expression metal

Where there is a will there is a way. If you want it, you can get it.

Do you really think that inokatsu, a known, reputable manufacturer of high end replicas is going to use shoddy ABS plastic components on their gun? Come on man...

Does anything in ANY of those pictures look low quality?

Thanks for the PM's btw lee, very mature of you.

Great! It's not so expensive because all made by CNC.

I believe it is inexpensive because it's made out of cheaper pot metal. Which is not a bad thing. However I forsee some serious issues with Inokatsu using a pot metal bolt (loading nozzle) on this WA GBB design. Hopefully they have a plastic insert for the actual nozzle.

It may not be CNC, but it's NOT diecast. It's forged, which is how real M4s are built as well.

Hey Titleist, I can tell you want this gun to be a winner ;) however, and I'm sure you'd do this anyway, I'd let someone else buy this before laying down the $$.....the pain is all the more real when it hits you in the wallet :D

C'mon its a toy gun, who cares if its ABS :)

Right, this is toygun as you say. So Why they are made of metal body with real type manufacturing processes?

if this is toygun as you say, Why dont you made all plastic and cheap diecasting? you dont have borken ABS parts in field?

Ah, the ABS-question once again. People just don't know what it means. G&P announce their parts to be ABS all the time, when in fact they are quite nice composite polymer. I don't care if someone says the parts are butter. When I hold them I know what they really are.

As for die cast / forged / CNC'd... The receivers are forged first to make a rough piece, then finished with a CNC-machine. That's how real receivers are produced. You can't forge it directly into a finished piece with holes and all. Machines to make the forgings are ridiculously expensive, and there are maybe 2-3 companies in the US who produce all of the forgings for all the manufacturers of AR-15 type rifles. It wouldn't surprise me if these receivers would be based on forgings from the US, and were simply machined into Airsoft receivers instead of real ones.

Did anyone notice that the trigger assembly is just semi auto? There no full auto disconnector etc. in the picture.

The hammer and disconnector are full auto type, as is the selector switch. The lower receiver has the hole for the full auto sear drilled, and in the pictures you can see there's a pin too. There's just one part missing from the picture with the trigger parts, and that one is stamped sheet steel even in the original WA. I wouldn't worry: It is full auto.

Archived