Fresh news about inokatsu from redwolf!

kimkafwan

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

personally , and this is just my opinion, i would wait to see what the inokatsu is like first. If it is better than, or even on parr with the WA then for the price it is a great deal.

With the range of WA upgrades available it is still an incredible gun but will cost you an arm and a leg to bring it up to the same standard.

Don't get me wrong, I really, really, really want a GBB AK but the parts shown in those photos are just external parts. They could just as easily be for an AEG as they could be for a GBB. Personally, I won't be convinced until I see them posting nice hi-res photos of GBB internals.

I dont think their making an Ak47. or are they? i thought it was AKSU

But dont you want the SCAR?!

Blah. Scar is ugly. Just my opinion. ;) And you can't use SCAR in historical scenarios (like Vietnam). AK47 on the other hand is good for about 50 years and counting... Even M4 is good for some two+ decades.

They haven't announced it yet, but if they're making a working blowback AKSU then why not also AK47/74 etc. as kits and/or complete versions afterwards? There's a whole line of AK-series waiting that they can make once they have a working gas engine. It could be similar as what they're doing with the AR15-series. First they just announced the M4A1 SOPMOD, but as you can see, there's a lot of conversion stuff coming also...

My bet is that they're just shamelessly duplicating the AFC AKSU. Nothing really new really to invent. Just like with WA M4.

I resisted the WA M4 when it came out (mostly due to lack of funds) and I'm a bit glad I did... but these MTWs, wow. Looks like they have taken the WA design, made it full metal, hopefully fixed all the niggly issues, and implemented CO2 & Green Gas compatible mags.

So I'll tell you guys what...

If these guns come out at $600 shipped to the US or less and the mags are $80 each or less (and able to be tuned down to under 400 fps w/ 0.2s) than I'll be a guinea pig and buy one from the first batch of Mk18s that they release with a spare mag or two. ^_^

Ahh okay, I thought the CQB-R was the Mk18? Weirdness... anyhoo, if they release a CQB-R and it can be tuned down to below 400 fps I'll snag one right away. Hell, even if it's just a regular old M4A1 I'll still buy one just so long as I can tune it down to skirmishable velocities ^_^

I generally don't like double posting, but I thought it was worth letting you guys know that Inokatsu has a bunch of new photos of their MTW M4 series up on their website from the 2008 product show in Taipei that ended yesterday. Check it it ---> http://www.inokatsu.com/default.asp

Only 21 days left to wait :D

Wow... They really seem to be serious with that gun. They've got loads of pictures on their site, including some manufacturing stuff. They're really believing in their product. And if they're taken the WA and really made it full metal and robust - I'm sold. And that XM177 looks nice with the "battle worn" finish...

added link

http://www.inokatsu.com/shownews.asp?id=91&lang=cht#top

They are really making AR15 real body for U.S?

i dont understand "WE MAKE REAL GUN RECEIVER NOW WE BUILD GBB????"

Maybe real receivers for the Taiwan AR-15 Copy T65/T86/T91.

Pictures are very impressive indeed, can't wait anymore.

Inokatsu didn't say anything about magazine prices and BB capacity. In fact, they've released almost NO information on magazines. I find this a bit suspicious. Anyhow, can't wait for pre-order :D ! I just hope they've learned from WA mistakes (no magazines available at first, 100USD mags <_< ).

Hmm, is inokatsu releasing receivers for AEG's? I remember a long time ago they mentioned this but i believe that was supposed to happen last year?

If they are releasing forged receivers for AEG's all i have to say is...wow...

Hmm, is inokatsu releasing receivers for AEG's? I remember a long time ago they mentioned this but i believe that was supposed to happen last year?

If they are releasing forged receivers for AEG's all i have to say is...wow...

Yes, there was a picture and information in inokatsus page for forged receiver for regular AEG´s and its release date back then was in september 2007.

Archived