Fresh news about inokatsu from redwolf!

kimkafwan

The design is elegantly simple, I would find it hard to seriously screw up the WA/RS design. Plus the weak points on the WA like the bolt catch, nozzle, and hopup (probably) are all going to be metal. So unless they do something stupid like making the bolt too heavy for the gas you decide to use, it should be good to go.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think RS mag catch and selector will works

there are real type parts in AEG market too.

I have heard that such parts could not be installed on the WA OEM receiver, so I am just going by this hearsay.

Obviously things like selectors and bolt catches are not "real" for AEGs. I have heard of people modifying real mag releases, but never a drop-in fit.

Well, it's late August now and the Inokatsu M4 Gas Blowback hasn't arrived on our doorstep, but we do have some new photos which shows them in a "ready-to-ship" state, with the box, packing and instruction manuals. Also, you can see the M4 as a finished article, before we only had pics of prototype versions.

Also, it looks like they will be launching a full M4 assault with a set of accessories for the WA M4, including a very tasty-looking aluminum receiver set for the WA M4.

We posted the bigger photos on the Redwolf Airsoft Blog

INOM4-28082008-1S.jpg

INOM4-28082008-2S.jpg

INOM4-28082008-3S.jpg

Wow, that m4 packaging looks like one big *albatross* Sony Walkman M4 lol.

It looks amazing, just going by that photo it looks like the finest replica of a real m4 to date.

Here's hoping that they will actually be useful as skirmish weapons when they finally reach end users hands.

It looks amazing, just going by that photo it looks like the finest replica of a real m4 to date.

Haha, I was thinking "Sony Walkman packaging" also! Well, we will have to wait and see...it looks like it is ready-to-roll, so be sure we'll get our hands on it first!

Interesting...very interesting. ANy idea what the price will be?

No idea on the price yet, but we will post news about it as soon as we do know!

Erm, no carry handle, it's a SOPMOD M4. It's suppose to be flat top. On the other hand, there should be a BUIS (Back Up Iron Sights). Still no info on those magazines, this is getting a bit scary. And will final MSRP be around 600 usd? Arg, can't stand the wait!

Here's hoping that they will actually be useful as skirmish weapons when they finally reach end users hands.

our team already uesing GAS/air Cocking/ m4 in CQB or theme. they are all uesful as skirmish weapon, even semi aircocking. ex)ithaca,toystar (i can link picture for you).

Not only ptw as skirmish weapons . please think about

and who care box? Are you carrying box with your gun? just open and grab the gun,

Ok, so here we are. It's the 31st of August, Inokatsu's M4 GBB release date (or so they announced). I've been waiting for this sucker all summer. WHERE IS IT?

here too ;) i cant wait but some told me like this

"Try having some patience man, there is not a large press network for airsoft. Announcements are rarely ever made and if they are made its often NOT filtered to the community properly.They're either coming or they're not. "

So lets patience They're either coming or they're not. " ;):)

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm, i was thinking it would have been about $1000, but if its $600 thats even better! either way, ill probably get it and swap all the parts it doesnt have with my WA.

Oh ya, i noticed people asking whether or not the magazines from the WA would be compatible with the Inokatsu M4, and im pretty sure that they will be, because I believe that they run off the same recievers, and thus would fit the Inokatsu, after all Inokatsu is producing many aftermarket parts for the WA.

Any one notice if the Inokatsu Spring Buffer catch thing is built into the reciever, like real steel, or is it a separate piece like the WA?

Hmmm, i was thinking it would have been about $1000, but if its $600 thats even better! either way, ill probably get it and swap all the parts it doesnt have with my WA.

Oh ya, i noticed people asking whether or not the magazines from the WA would be compatible with the Inokatsu M4, and im pretty sure that they will be, because I believe that they run off the same recievers, and thus would fit the Inokatsu, after all Inokatsu is producing many aftermarket parts for the WA.

Any one notice if the Inokatsu Spring Buffer catch thing is built into the reciever, like real steel, or is it a separate piece like the WA?

Spring buffer catch? Huh?

Bah... It seems that the WE version might arrive earlier than Inokatsu's. And they definitely don't have any copyright issues like Inokatsu, who has been told to have them with WA (this is at least what people are talking about). I really hope they can strike a deal with WA so that they get their gun released. But WE's design (former AFC/k1custom design) is not direct copy of the WA's Magna-system. And that one really looks promising. No freakin' ~100 buck mags... I don't even care if they don't have any trademarks. Better that, than trades made wrong (or something like in Systema PTW guns - Ewww!).

Archived