SIG Picture Thread

Take mine and put a 8,4v 1100mah in it, you'll have the best you can have in sigs :P

The launcher creaks yeah, but what about G3 series ??? SG1 and MC51 IE are creaking like dying just lying them lol

The battery space just limits the upgradibility...

If you upgrade a sig the burst is useless so you get the space for a 9v6...

Thousands of players in the world have a stock gun with standard batteries and they do not complain...Why should it be a bother for this cool rifle ???

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure TM could easily update it and make a great run of them.  I would buy a 551 in an instant.  I just hope that CA will make a metal run of the sigs.

I'm sure they could update the sig but are you going to fund the project? I had my sig551 for sale for $300 with 2 mags, 2 batts, BURST chip intact and no one picked up on it. everyone says they'll buy it but when it comes to handing over the cash, .

lax: i guess we agree to disagree. you like sigs and i guess i dont too much. I just read a lot of bad stuff on them after i bought it and I was afraid to run a 9.6v through it. I also didn't like the body creak and weak stock. I prefer my m4 or g36 cause they dont creak and the stock seems a bit more sturdy. but I have to say, sig's are very rare.

Jack had a 226 in seasons 1 and 2, and only started using the USPc since season 3 onward.

The 226 in 24 really isn't a 226. It's actually a 228, but because some of the armorers guns were problematic on the shows schedule it actually switches back and forth in some shots between a 226 and 228. Continuity is a *badgeress*.

So your sorta right Milla, but it's in season 3 he got the USPc. and sadly the show hasn't been as cool since.

Also I haven't heard anything about why they switched, if you have a link to where he stated that he didn't like the SIG i'd like to know.

As for custom shops that make 226s like Bauers, no, but you can make them yourself with a little time and effort.

Jack had a 226 in seasons 1 and 2, and only started using the USPc since season 3 onward.

The 226 in 24 really isn't a 226. It's actually a 228, but because some of the armorers guns were problematic on the shows schedule it actually switches back and forth in some shots between a 226 and 228. Continuity is a *badgeress*.

So your sorta right Milla, but it's in season 3 he got the USPc. and sadly the show hasn't been as cool since.

Also I haven't heard anything about why they switched, if you have a link to where he stated that he didn't like the SIG i'd like to know.

As for custom shops that make 226s like Bauers, no, but you can make them yourself with a little time and effort.

I think i saw it on a dvd bonus feature on one of the season, i really dont remember which one.

And i think season 4 was the best one yet (even though there was a lot of things that happened that were kind of unreal, i thought it was the best one. Season 5 is so far pretty good also. But i do agree i think season 3 was the worst.)

Or makes a silver non-railed p226?

Try http://www.airsofttroops.com/

They have both railed and non railed silver and black versions....no two tone however I guess they would do one for you if you asked kindly. They're a little expensive though....a fully finished gun is about $590usd. As Titleist said, you can make one yourself no problem. I just put together a Creation kit and only minor filing was required in the pin holes.

Redwolf's Sig is pretty well priced, but as you said, out of stock and they have been for some time. Same goes for their PGC kits. :blink:

Here's a pic of mine. Just finished polishing the standard takedown lever, trigger, hammer, slide stop and de-cocker. This is the last look at it before it goes to a company in the States for a full brushed chrome finish on the slide and frame.

post-11631-1140569654_thumb.jpg

Edited by Caucasianasian
Try http://www.airsofttroops.com/

They have both railed and non railed silver and black versions....no two tone however I guess they would do one for you if you asked kindly. They're a little expensive though....a fully finished gun is about $590usd. As Titleist said, you can make one yourself no problem. I just put together a Creation kit and only minor filing was required in the pin holes.

Redwolf's Sig is pretty well priced, but as you said, out of stock and they have been for some time. Same goes for their PGC kits. :blink:

Here are the aforementioned Airsoft Troops guns.

Forgot to mention they are based on the Prime kit which is probably why they are so much $$$

Does anyone know how good a trader Airsoft Troops are? I haven't done business with them personally......

post-11631-1140569106_thumb.jpg

post-11631-1140569125_thumb.jpg

post-11631-1140569141_thumb.jpg

post-11631-1140569157_thumb.jpg

Edited by Caucasianasian