Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pic of Me from a Game 2 days ago. First time painting my face. I will do better this weekend.

normal_michael~0.jpg

Some pics of the game action:

cal3.jpg

normal_players.jpg

jim2.jpg

Cool Pic /w BBs flying into the water(above)

yea guys, this is in California. SNOW in JUNE! WHATS GOING ON!

Edited by Taclightmike

Hi all, here's the pic. of my team posting about 3 years ago crossing the river. I'm the one on the right. We set up the scenario which we were pulling an injured teammate crossing the river back from enemy border while the enemy was chasing us.

crossingriver2cp.jpg

and here same post with others teammates

crossingriver20hi.jpg

and this was the river patrol

riverpatrol5ev.jpg

Thanks guys, i'm glad you guys like it. We use the cheap chinese springer in the picture, so it could fully submerge and still be able to fire afterward. That's why black and white picture come in to play, it's harder to spot a cheap plastic gun in black and white picture.

Hi all, here's the pic. of my team posting about 3 years ago crossing the river.  I'm the one on the right.  We set up the scenario which we were pulling an injured teammate crossing the river back from enemy border while the enemy was chasing us.

crossingriver2cp.jpg

and here same post with others teammates

crossingriver20hi.jpg

and this was the river patrol

riverpatrol5ev.jpg

Very very cool ,where in thailand are you? I use to live in Phuket thailand (still have family there) and played there quite a fair bit before i moved down to new zeland.