Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

t3hdesertfox: I was about to launch into a tirade of some kind about the relative sizes of that PSG1 and the person holding it, but then I read on and realised I would be a total c**t if I did ;)

Nonetheless that is a massive gun for quite a small person; does she tend to hang around in one good area and whack people from afar? I would not like to run around and sneak into cover with something quite that mahoosive.

Although I am now tempted to get one of course ....

t3hdesertfox: I was about to launch into a tirade of some kind about the relative sizes of that PSG1 and the person holding it, but then I read on and realised I would be a total c**t if I did ;) 

Nonetheless that is a massive gun for quite a small person; does she tend to hang around in one good area and whack people from afar? I would not like to run around and sneak into cover with something quite that mahoosive.

Although I am now tempted to get one of course ....

She usually sets up in a good position and gets em from far off, but occasionally she'll follow our squad and kinda lag back 20-30 feet or so and radio in positions if we can't see them. She keeps up when she has to, so the gun is fine I suppose.

Most of you guys are far over glamorizing contractors in Iraq; maybe 10% of them have all the cool high speed gear and weapons while the rest have to use decades old AKs and some cheap mag pouches.

I was in the Army, my MOS: was 11Charlie, Thats Infantry for all you noobs.

The Normal Loadout goes as follows:

• M16A4 w/ Flash Light and M68 Red Dot. With Rail Covers
  • 3 Point Black Tactical Sling
  • IBAS (Interceptor Vest) and KPOD (Helmet)
  • Hydration System, Usually Camel Back or Canteen.
  • Boots Of Course, BDU's. A Cheap Riggers Belt, Thinner than Bread.
  • Old Style Magazine Pouches or If your lucky, Alice Clip Style.
  • Buttpack, Medic Pouch, Cheap Goggles and your Cleaning Kit.

I can easily say that most of us, have more highspeed gear, from what ive seen, most Rangers dont even get this good *beep* that we wear, sometimes they have nice stuff but mainly the Military bids for the CHEAPEST things they can afford, if you Join, you would know.

So On behalf of this dude, Ill back up half of his stuff he says, and put my own 2 cents on this.

more pics..

me (in Daguet FFL uniform) covering fire with my Star MInimi :D

dscf10966lx.jpg

preparing the assault..

dscf10989ty.jpg

and the ·blue· team.. ready to begin the work..

dscf11061jb.jpg

and our Sniper Team..

dscf11266si.jpg

and one of our Snipers with his "hand made" desert Ghillie..

dscf11275jp.jpg

The Snipers in our team have each one..

- Classic Army M15A4 Rifle with Kit Conversion to SR25 (Rail Handguard, etc.), FULL TUNE SYSTEMA PROFESSIONAL (The newest pack who add the complet gear box with all the internals), SuperTorque Up Engine, then Harris type Bipod, Sniper Grip, and finally, a good scope, one have a 3x9x56 and the other a 3x9x40, with sunshade, and with the G&G Sr25 Supressor, the other one is waiting for its arrive.

Respect the silver plate you can see, like BakaBox says, is the cilinder of the gear box.

PD: This week, that Snipers M15, will be painted in Desert Pattern.. similar to our Daguets.

Thanks guys for the comments and rep points!

Like my kick *albatross* partner says.. We are working to have a very good level !!