Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn alark, very cool loadouts man.

Its almost too gucci but you definately have the DEA/FBI look down.

Chears mate. we just fancied a day of wearing civvies instead of combats and stuff :) Much comfier to wear all day.

Didnt go for anytype of look really it was just a jeans and fleece thing for us all really.

Tah *AL* aka Lofty

Some (*&()*^& jackhole ripped the drivers side rearview mirror off of my car today at 60 miles per hour so no, heh, i havent gotten my coyote bijans yet. Ive got to repair my brand new friggin car that now has only one mirror and a huge scratch on the drivers side door.

Ima go cry now.

Oh, in regards to the HSGI holster, i love it. It doesnt move once its strapped down and i can barely feel it as im running helter skelter throughout the woods. My only complaint about it is that its really impossible to draw from. The thumbreak just doesnt um...break? The pistol is so securely held that at times, i think i might need to use my left hand to assist my right in drawing the pistol.

Edited by Magsz
Magzs, ugh, that really sucks!  For some reason I thought you were getting OD, not coyote.  But the coyote would go with that gear better anyway.

Interesting about the thumb break.  Maybe go with a tan 6004?

I rarely transition to my pistol anyway so i think ill stick with the hsgi holster. It holds the pistol securely and thats honestly all that i care about at this point. At least thats the way ive rationalized the fact that i cant afford a 6004 at this point in time.

Im getting coyote bijans since i often wear digital desert as well as the woodland marpat.