VFC KAC PDW

uscmCorps

An emails I got from VFC. I just pre-ordered mine :D

Dear Sirs,

Thanks very much for your email.

I am happy to let you know that KAC PDW is using the V. 2 gearbox, and also accpet M4 standard magzine.

Best Regards,

Joy Chang

Vega Force International Corp./ GB-TECH

Tel: 886-2-2287-9427

Fax:886-2-2287-9450

Interesting, I wanna see if I can get a Pmag inside. Ehh kinda wished they used a version 3 gearbox if they could(I don't know what it take). Anyways i'm still getting one if I ever get the cash and the 8inch version comes out.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty damn good, IMHO. :)

My buddy picked one up in HK last week from WGC and said that instead of using the included PEQ, he used the Vanaras PEQ-15 + lipo. He said it looked great and was the prefect combination. I'm definitely getting one of these, but I'm waiting for (1) the 8" barrel version (which from what WGC told him was still a couple months out), and (2) the Vanaras PEQ-15 in black.

+1 gonna just paint a peq-15 black and stuff a li-ion, if possbile. Also might be able to fit a slim 3-cell li-po in the foreend as well. It seems that there are alot of different shape and sizes of li-po's coming out.

+1 gonna just paint a peq-15 black and stuff a li-ion, if possbile. Also might be able to fit a slim 3-cell li-po in the foreend as well. It seems that there are alot of different shape and sizes of li-po's coming out.

Check this out:

http://www.vanaras.com/peq_battery_work.htm

thats what USMC was talking about i think.

link to the actual box:

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=3068

900 mah battery? There goes my dream of 40 rps :(

Then again... it is a 11.1 V Lipo. My 11.1 V 1500mah Lipo is blazing fast and much faster than my 9.6V 4200 mah battery.

Also, anyone find it incredibly retarded that the hole for the wiring has to be made in the front of the PEQ box? Thats just begging for the wiring to be seen <_<

I'm getting some of these batteries and PEQ-15s in within the next week. I asked to have them refitted with Deans plugs and to have both wires wrapped together in a single black shrink wrap. Hopefully that'll reduce how visible the wires are.

I surprised about the price complaints if you want quality you're gonna pay for it. If you don’t like it wait for the JG and then drool over the VFC every time you see one, because the difference will be HUGE as it was with the HK416!

No offense to JG owners.

VFC tries to make the AEG as close to 1:1 as possible so an internal battery won't work. I think the PEQ/15 would be a good choice but VFC's PEQ/2 is no slouch it's 1:1. A lot of highend user add them to their guns for realism.

I look forward to seeing Ukau's in the skirmish...

Is anyone else worried about the trades being removed?

Trademark Removal ( USA Only )

* All airsoft guns shipped to the US must have orange colored muzzles and all trademarks are removed permanently to comply with the import laws.

* Orange plastics muzzle only available on MP5 series ( Except SD ) / G3 series / M4 series / AUG series / AK series / Fa-Mas series and all 14mm anti-clockwise models

* ( Notes : Trademarks are not present on every airsoft gun)

If you have any question about trademark removal, please contact us.

The King Arms Vltor M4 CASV I got from them the trades have not been touched at all, the Orange tip was yanked off quite easily with a pair of slip-jaw plier, and the original flashhider is included in the case seperately. I don't know of thats their normal practice but thats my experience with WGC...

replace the magnum with a turbo and you are there :P No point in a magnum for such low spring loads :D ROF is win!

I have both and the Magnum easily out spins the turbo with any spring over 100sp, but you have to use a big battery no 8.4's 9.6 4200 and above.

Yeah my turbo died as well and the Magnum is just monster. Not just ROF but trigger lag is none existent.

really? Once you add the nylon bushing to stop the *fruitcage*ers from shorting I thought they got more reliable....... I love my magnum, except for the fact that it was *fruitcage*ed up when I got it and ate the brushes, not I need new ones in like 50k... It was eating them extremely unevenly;y too... Gonna take it to an RC shop get the comm tuned, do the nylon washer mod, then get some new brushes and hope for a nice little performance bump :)

I know the magnum is a beast... I have one in my scratch built SR-15 IWS and I get like 35 RPS with a lipo and a PDI 170..... I love it:)

My plan:

Guarder 50% Bucking

Guarder SP110

Guarder Polycarb Piston

EG1000

Mosfet W/ Active Breaking

Cant Wait!!!!!

Yeah I forgot the Mosfet...

Ukau how's it goin I'm in CO now. When I get back first game I'm going to is your field. That night game RULED!

No need to change the piston, mine is still going strong in my 416. I have a Guarder SP110 and my Magnum pushing 400fps and 25rof for the last year and a half. From what I hear they are the same design and material as the Angel piston or I could be way off base. Anyway I can't wait to see yours see you when I get back

So this sounds really awesome... on WGC's site, as well as VFC's PDW Document, they both now state that the "Deluxe Version" comes with both 8" and 10" outer/inner barrel lengths. So you really do get both rifles in one package!!! So awesome! :o Can anyone confirm this?

As soon as Vanaras comes out with a black PEQ-15, I'm all over it.

So this sounds really awesome... on WGC's site, as well as VFC's PDW Document, they both now state that the "Deluxe Version" comes with both 8" and 10" outer/inner barrel lengths. So you really do get both rifles in one package!!! So awesome! :o Can anyone confirm this?

As soon as Vanaras comes out with a black PEQ-15, I'm all over it.

Like the HK416, the KAC PDW comes in 10" config and includes s short front section of outer barrel ( and of coz the inner one )

Like the HK416, the KAC PDW comes in 10" config and includes s short front section of outer barrel ( and of coz the inner one )

I was aware of that. However a few weeks back when my HK local dealer contacted WGCShop regarding this matter, WGC was adamant that the KAC PDW would only be available in the 10" version first, and the 8" version in early 2009. In fact, up until 24 hours ago, WGC's site explicitly stated that the Deluxe KAC PDW would be the 10" version only. Not that I'm complaining as I think it's awesome that both are available in one unit. Just pointing out that this is a new development.

uscmCorps,

Damn you!! I feel I need to buy the PDW from WGCShop just so that I can answer your question ;-). I called them up but the silly sales chap on the phone doesn't know and asked me to drop them a mail instead (which I have, but no response).

Archived