Assassin / Agent Loadout's.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My God, someone actually posted on here.

Must put up my old style CIA loadout with suit, leather holstered 1911A1 (or Detonics) and mag pouches, now just to wait for them to arrive.

Too bad i deleted my 1930's Gangster loadout pics, would have been nice to put them up here too.

But if anyone else wants to post on here as well feel free, need more loadouts people.

'FireKnife'

• 2 weeks later...
I look nothing like that guy and don't diss my cashmere jacket. It was a gift from my old music teacher. It was here husbands and is realy old. Its from my Rock Metal Ninga load out ;)

And this is what Agent 47 would look like if he took cashmere jackets from old music teachers;

Larry_David.jpg

dark is that M9 the same u assembled out of Bella's misc parts bin?

Cyber and Captain DJ from Space Pirates... separated at birth?

come to think about it.. pinky punk and kyrian have twins too.. this is too spooky... :huh:^_^

I has twins? wha? And cyber is a dead ringer for Capt DJ. spooky!

Pimp my Uzi it seems.

Samm i think that is a little far, now if you photoshopped the pic to make him bald with a .45 in the hand we might have something there.

Grrrr, why does Paypal keep giving out the wrong address to people i buy from, i want my 1911 holster damn it.

Now to look at another 1911 for a rather good 1930's themed loadout (think 2x 1911's and a suit).

'FireKnife'

• 2 weeks later...

Thread additions galore:

A very minimalist loadout i must say but i just had to show of my USPc and i had such a nice day (ish) today that i thought some good pics would clinch it.

dscf0127e.jpg

dscf0104k.jpg

dscf0108v.th.jpg

dscf0109u.th.jpg

'FireKnife'

Archived