Assassin / Agent Loadout's.

Apologizes if this has been done before but hows about a fantasy Assassin and Agent section, for all things Bond, Bourne, Hitman and similar.

Will have to get my pic up when i can get someone else to use the camera, as i need the pose just right for this one.

'FireKnife'

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, obviouse mistake there, middle button only ;) or all undone to allow easy access to the shoulder holster :D mine up when done.

Punky, looking like a Yakuza hitter

Cyber, looking like CIA on vacation in the Bahama's

Kyrian, not sure, CorpSE maybe? (Corporate Security Expert)

Nice, very nice.... B)

Some tools of the trade..

Picture860.jpg

Rugers on dual shoulder holster, and I've made a dual shoulder holster rig for the MP5Ks- I just need some effective bungees for them to attach to it so that they retract right back after full arm extension without hanging too low. I'll get there...

Yeh, sorry about him, he's our resident tramp/perv/Viking, CyberSoldier

Rugers on dual shoulder holster, and I've made a dual shoulder holster rig for the MP5Ks- I just need some effective bungees for them to attach to it so that they retract right back after full arm extension without hanging too low. I'll get there...

I know someone who's got plans for a briefcase for an MP5K...a briefcase you can fire the MP5K out of whilst it's still in there... :P

Nice, very nice.... B)

Some tools of the trade..

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g58/spac.../Picture860.jpg

must.resist.Rugers!!!!:D

Oh lol, I never thought I'd dig these out again.

Christ I look young. I blame genetics.

pic

pic

pic

Nice, they only thing which would make these better is if you had worn leather gloves

I dunno about the dude in the middle buts lets see some more pics of Punky :wub:

Hey what's wrong with me? Just because my look lacks the generic modern look B) Take a guess who my favourite guys from Smoking Aces are :punk:

Also you may want to rethink what you say about punky, certain rather vital bits of male anatomy have a habit of going missing when she's about.

Myself and Cyber are unique in the airsofing world, in that we can kip in the same building as PunkyPink and retain the use of our genitalia.

On a more on topic note...I have some more stuff now I think may be used in this type of loadout...may well snap some pics at some point. Not today though, today I need to rest...sleep...yes...no, Fable 2...no, sleep....

Yeh, sorry about him, he's our resident tramp/perv/Viking, CyberSoldier

I know someone who's got plans for a briefcase for an MP5K...a briefcase you can fire the MP5K out of whilst it's still in there... :P

Hmm.... I could guess... and anyway, what's wrong with using a pair of guitar cases and a Mariachi outfit...? :D

No I'm still pretty sure you don't.

Being at Uni I can only currently dredge up old photo's, so no assassin load-out ones I'm afraid!

But seeing as the Valentine's from Hellsing were implied to be assassins, you can have a Tool of Jan's trade!

Wings :detective2:

• 1 month later...

Archived