Assassin / Agent Loadout's.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some very good photos and ideas :) One thing I would say is that, is anyone wearing anything with a single pistol doing a 'hitman / agent' loadout? I mean, don't get me wrong, I can well understand that pistols are the most likely weapon for a hitman or an undercover agent, but it does smack a bit of "I was bored, so I picked up a pistol, took some photos in jeans and a tshirt, there's my loadout right there."

I'm not knocking anything, btw, but where's the imagination? Where's the people on roofs with sniper rifles? Where's the love??

it does smack a bit of "I was bored, so I picked up a pistol, took some photos in jeans and a tshirt, there's my loadout right there."

I'm not knocking anything, btw, but where's the imagination? Where's the people on roofs with sniper rifles? Where's the love??

Unfortunately these require people to put effort in :flamed:

It also has "Agent" on here. I consider those 24, Borune, James Bond kits aswell. Which mainly use normal clothing

Indeed, but you shouldn't use the name or guidelines of an thread as an excuse to create a simple yet boring impression.

Maybe there should be a thread for "here's a picture of me posing around the house in my pyjamas", but you could put them in here as long as they're Jack Bauer styled! :lol:

Indeed, but you shouldn't use the name or guidelines of an thread as an excuse to create a simple yet boring impression.

Maybe there should be a thread for "here's a picture of me posing around the house in my pyjamas", but you could put them in here as long as they're Jack Bauer styled! :lol:

I had a effing thigh-high slit, :P what else do you want! :angry:

Note that i put suits and suppressors for the kind of styles i was hoping for, but alas even i did a simple and a suited up one on here.

Keep adding people.

'FireKnife'

well got a CQB game on this weekend so should have some pics for this thread soon :D

Archived