Looks like Madbull released their Heavy BB's

MagnumBB

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are the test results and they're very promising! :)

Devices used:

- Digital precision scale (0,001g)

- Mitutoyo analog micrometer

Test subjects:

- Madbull .36 light green

- Madbull .40 light brown

- Maruzen .29 SGM (for reference)

Result after checking 20 BB from each brand (picked from unopened, new boxes/bottles):

BB-teszt3.jpg

Conclusion

This is not a thorough test, but I think the results still speak for themselves. I was pleasantly suprised that the new Madbull heavy .36 and .40 BBs have excellent (very low) diameter dispersion. In this regard, they're 2-4 times more consistent than Straight .36 and .43s! The reference BB, the very-high quality .29 SGM still have better (lower) weight dispersion, but the Madbull .40 is very close (and also closer to nominal weight).

Playing with numbers and actual shooting test can provide different results, but I think the .40 will be an excellent alternative to Straights... I'll try to shoot 30 and 50m groups this week.

Heh....bit off from the claim of 5.95 +/- 0.01 there...but then the SGMs are smaller than I thought too. I might end up buying a bottle of .36s for my AEG set up (got that down to +/- 2.5fps rather than the 5 it was originally) and get some MagnumBB rounds for my L96 and M700 where the rate of ammo consumption will be far lower and the consistency a good deal higher.

I have decided to cease my public operations.

I feel no point in further posting of my notes and findings to snooping eyes.

I will no longer updating my notes as well as progress with my

a. BB line

b. NBB gas engine line

c. Other future project developments

News will be released when a product is ready to launch.

In the mean time, Cold Shots will continue on.

I Just picked up a jar of these, I must say, I'm really impressed.

They have not ceased to amaze how bad you can produce a product, despite how well your advertising department makes it.

My sample of .4s in particular are what draws my interest as you can spot "Belly buttons" from the injection molding

-the jar claims the highest of consistency, but you can see clearly that not even the coloration is consistent.

I'm not happy I blew a pretty decent dinner's cost.

simply stating. These are not a worthy alternative on the market. MagnumBB please don't give up now, my boxes of Maruzens are getting thin.

I Just picked up a jar of these, I must say, I'm really impressed.

They have not ceased to amaze how bad you can produce a product, despite how well your advertising department makes it.

My sample of .4s in particular are what draws my interest as you can spot "Belly buttons" from the injection molding

-the jar claims the highest of consistency, but you can see clearly that not even the coloration is consistent.

that is quite interesting seeing as how many other users across different forums have stated that their .40 line is the best quality out of their entire selection

These are not a worthy alternative on the market. MagnumBB please don't give up now, my boxes of Maruzens are getting thin.

Would you reccomend using these untill magnumbb's come out?

As long as they aren't as bad as Digicon's, ill use them.

Scar

I received today 0,36g and 0,40g from kotte-zeller.de. Shipping cost was 15€ for two jars. BBs surface looks good and no airbubbles inside.

Some pics

How did you make the payment? They dont take Paypal I think.

Also - how long did it take and what shipping method did you use?

B.

that is quite interesting seeing as how many other users across different forums have stated that their .40 line is the best quality out of their entire selection

The .40 have the best specs and colour from the Madbull line, and I don't think the black .43 can top that.

Even if they do, I won't buy black BBs.

Testing this weekend... If I can fix the newest Fortress stock bug. :rolleyes:

How did you make the payment? They dont take Paypal I think.

Also - how long did it take and what shipping method did you use?

B.

I paid with Mastercard on 6th of January. Shipping was by normal postal service (Post weltweit). It took quite a long time to come here...

Props also to Trasher .... those precision digital scales coming into some good use there.

My respect to those of you leading the charge here .... the rest of us get the benefit of your early experiences without the cost / risk.

I've ordered some 0.4g also now and will try to write up my comparisons between them and the 0.29 SGM when they arrive.

Good Hunting

Archived