Who throws a shoe? Honestly!

elrey

Culturally shoes are a great insult, so the thread title is probably offencive to that culture.

Remember the sadam hussain statue beeing pulled down and the iraquis slaping it with their shoes? This is pretty much the same. Something allong the lines of "you are lower than the dirt i walk on" i think.

Mr bush has quick anti-shoe reflexes, and a good comeback "Not gesturing with all 5 fingers" made me lol

"All I can report is that it was a size 10".

Good to see how he still has a sense of humour. Like how he has laughed heartedly while hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians died. I notice that he doesnt really smile properly anymore. Probably so you dont see the blood between his human flesh-eating teeth.

Phew...thats group therapy, I feel better now.

In other news: shame they missed.

wether you agree with his politics or not you gotta admire his dodging abilities...
Politicians have to be good at dodging. Especially when we are talking about dodging issues.

Anyway, they want to put this guy behind bars for 15 years. Reason? "Attempting dangerous assault on foreign country leader". I could understand insult charges, but assault?! WTF?!

Politicians have to be good at dodging. Especially when we are talking about dodging issues.

Anyway, they want to put this guy behind bars for 15 years. Reason? "Attempting dangerous assault on foreign country leader". I could understand insult charges, but assault?! WTF?!

Some women claim their shoes do 'kill'. (e.g. these shoes are killing me :P )

I wouldn't be surprised if they did gave him 15years. After all people get arrested for:

throwing a sandwich (if used properly, it is deadly)

eating out of the same plate

saying "pow pow" while aiming with a piece of grilled chicken ( :D my personal favourite, lawyers wanted to plead attempted murder :lol: )

he should have picked uo the shoes and walked over to him acting like he was giving them back and then kicked his *albatross*. wouldnt have gone over well but would have been funny.

Funny indeed, I took the liberty to underline the surreality. ;)

Why not have someone of the secret service do it for him?

That way he can sit back and enjoy the show. :Dr_Evil:

Culturally shoes are a great insult, so the thread title is probably offencive to that culture.

Remember the sadam hussain statue beeing pulled down and the iraquis slaping it with their shoes? This is pretty much the same. Something allong the lines of "you are lower than the dirt i walk on" i think.

Mr bush has quick anti-shoe reflexes, and a good comeback "Not gesturing with all 5 fingers" made me lol

Soles of your shoes are one of the worst insults in Arab culture.

Hey whats with all the politics going on here? I'm unhappy with alot of Bush's policies, but at least we're killing the b******s over there, instead of letting 'em hitting us at home again.

And the brits, you took a few brits with you as well.

But as this is the humour and jokes section, it's best not to further it.

I know its hypocritical, but if every one else is doing it, might as well throw my opinion out there to. And I agree 100%, the British did/do a great job.

... :unsure:

hrm, we need a new emoticon - a shoe throwing smiley.

Hey if we use a Nike basketball shoe can we use it in games?

... :unsure:

hrm, we need a new emoticon - a shoe throwing smiley.

Hey if we use a Nike basketball shoe can we use it in games?

the NSTA? (National Shoe Throwing Association)

Wonder what the dream team will be :unsure::D

Archived