Initial Impressions of the TM SOPMOD M4 AEG

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While fiddling about with my SOCOM recently I noticed an expected benefit of using a Magpul MIAD grip. The swappable backstrap means you only need to remove the pistol grip base to get access to the a

Oh PureSilver, you do spoil me rotten sometimes.   PureSilver dropped half his SOPMOD off with me last weekend with some new goodies to install. Before we continue, you should note that the gun had

Posted Images

Hi Rich. I've Got to the stage that my TM Sopmod Batteries are rubbish. 8.4v 1300mAh. They aren't lasting half a game some off them. I've got 5 to last me the day. :-( when are you getting more Eagle6 7.4v 3200mah Sopmod M4 Lipo?

In Stock. Met someone who has one, said it was great.

I don't want to go down the route of custom the stock connects and use normal lipo's. Help!

small world hey.. I hope they showed you the sexy logo on the end ;)

I have 3 hopefully finished next week, whats ill do is make a post on here in future and give arnies users first crack, then a few days later if they aint gone ill list them for the hordes that visit the site.

Dont forget i can re cell the original packs with new cells and bring them back to life for £25 each pack including return postage.

• Like 1

http://www.airsoft2day.com/news/139-kobayashi-torque-up-motor.html

Have you seen this motor yet? It says it was designed for the TM Sopmod/Socom and Scar L. Don't know why it would be specifically for the TM EBB for any other reason than being a torque-up motor, which is a good idea with the added recoil weight in mind, but it sure looks nice.

For 75 $ its the same price as the now discontinued Systema Magnum, while consuming only half the power, despite delivering almost the same torque. At least thats what Echigoya says.

yeah saw that the otherday, they look good, like you say not sure why they need to be TM specific any high torque motor will do as long as its not a magnum.. they suck giant donkey balls.

I stock the Kanzen motors on my site not sure how they compare price wise to others but they work a treat in sopmods. And they are made in the eu so its much faster delivery for me. Got loads of the Kanzen bearings on route too :D

Seen seeing the results of the kanzens i havent felt the "need" to fit anything else every since.

small world hey.. I hope they showed you the sexy logo on the end ;)

I have 3 hopefully finished next week, whats ill do is make a post on here in future and give arnies users first crack, then a few days later if they aint gone ill list them for the hordes that visit the site.

Dont forget i can re cell the original packs with new cells and bring them back to life for £25 each pack including return postage.

I did see the sexy logo. I want my TM Recce to last without the worry of dying on me. The Eagle6 7.4v 3200mah Sopmod M4 Lipo, how much? How can i buy it?

Also about re-cell the original battery packs, 9.6 what would they hold, Capacity i.e 8.4 1300mah NiMH?

How do i send you them and the money etc? through the website? paypal? Many Thanks

The lipos in short supply until i can sort out a faster production of these here in house, ie: once luke takes over the repair service from me.

This will free me up to make the packs in large amounts and more regularly.

At the moment the best option is to upgrade the packs too 9.6v 1600mah. Worst case IF you can get hold of one of the lipos you can always sell on the upgraded packs they will now have a much higher resell value if you sell them as recelled by eagle6 with all new cells. But it means your sorted untill you can score a lipo pack.

Eagle6 Airsoft

98 Langwith Gardens

Holbeach

Lincs

Pe12 7jn

Any one who wants there packs recelled, just send them here with your information with the batterys and ill recell them for £25 each pack.

simples.

Richard, You may know the answer to this, or anyone here.

As Im planning my SPR build with the socom, Im planning to use a 467mm inner barrel (TB of course, but I'm also strangely curious about the new Falcon 'rifled/grooved' barrels)

Will I need to do anything such as 'port' my cylinder? or any other gearbox changes to run a 467 mm inner??

Or will the stock parts be fine?

Cheers

J.

The lipos in short supply until i can sort out a faster production of these here in house, ie: once luke takes over the repair service from me.

This will free me up to make the packs in large amounts and more regularly.

At the moment the best option is to upgrade the packs too 9.6v 1600mah. Worst case IF you can get hold of one of the lipos you can always sell on the upgraded packs they will now have a much higher resell value if you sell them as recelled by eagle6 with all new cells. But it means your sorted untill you can score a lipo pack.

Eagle6 Airsoft

98 Langwith Gardens

Holbeach

Lincs

Pe12 7jn

Any one who wants there packs recelled, just send them here with your information with the batterys and ill recell them for £25 each pack.

simples.

Awesome, Send them to the address. What about payment?

Paypal? Pay at the Website?

second EBB added to the colection , second hand for a VERY low amount of money (i do like people desperate for dosh for a new gun ! :devil: ), just have to decided what i"m going to do with it !

2i0sleb.jpg

Edited by druid799