Magpul Masada thread

alexallan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheers lads.

The rails are from the a Magpul MOE front end (you can get them from magpul website) and the bottom one is a modified G36 under rail so i can mount the EGLM to the rifle. :)

which EGLM do you use?

Theres only 1 rail protector on there, its on the rail i attach a flashlight to but i remove the light in times when it'll be of no use to me. removing the rail aswell would mean a lot more hassle when i need a flashlight as i would then needs tools to mount it.

Oh, and yep, its from ebaybanned., :)

Monda inc has them ( their email is posted earlier in the thread). For now, try and get some JB weld if they have it in the UK. My catch button is jb welded on and it works like a charm (you'll need to remove a coil or two from the spring to have some work room).

A new catch is 15 bucks though monda. Not including the 4% paypal and shipping.

Monda inc has them ( their email is posted earlier in the thread). For now, try and get some JB weld if they have it in the UK. My catch button is jb welded on and it works like a charm (you'll need to remove a coil or two from the spring to have some work room).

A new catch is 15 bucks though monda. Not including the 4% paypal and shipping.

Seems like they are busy or not doing anything due to Chinese new year (presuming its a Chinese company).

Immediately got this:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

sales@mondaint.com

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 Mailbox quota exceeded (state 14).

I had mine out the last skirmish and although I had replaced the hop rubber with madbull blue 60' and a black python tightbore, it was only shooting at 270-280 fps. However, it was very accurate with good range and I managed to get plenty of kills with it.

I have now taken it aprt and have put in a modify smooth gear set for speed, modify cylinder kit, modify ultra piston and modify spring guide. I have also put in a new metal air nozzle, which needed some dremmeling to fit onto the cylinder head.

I have been running it on a 11.1v lipo and on closer inspection the original piston had some stripped teeth even though I have only put around 2000 rounds through it.

I don't have a chrono at home (something I need to get) so will find out how much fps has improved at my next skirmish. I am not really concerned about pushing it to the site limits, but would appreciate a little more to allow the bb's to reach their target a bit quicker.

As for the cqb barrel, it was absolutely rubbish stock and will need a TB barrel put in to get it working anywhere near what I consider reasonable.

masada-1.jpg

no offense... but i just dont find any of the designs as good as looking as a m4... well maybe except the skeletal grip one.

then why do you even bother posting? <_<

There are types of guns that I don't like either, but I don't go and post about it in their topics.

then why do you even bother posting? <_<

There are types of guns that I don't like either, but I don't go and post about it in their topics.

+1, preach on Brother Man!

Back on topic, I found that Ehobbyasia and globalairsoft have the short barrels for those who said they were looking. Hope this helps, but you might want to check as they run out quick.

I have replaced my entire gearbox in my Masada with a new BRAVO gear box.Went thru 2 sets of gears! and a piston! Now im getting maybe 150fps only. I know where im losing fps its at the nozzle. Im using the new metal nozzle for the masada but it is loose on the cylinder head? Tried it on other cylinder heads and its also loose. So im guessing the masada cylinder head is not your normal cylinder head!? Anyone know which cylinder head i can use to replace this?Tried teflon tape and this doesnt solve the problem. Cant use original cylinder head it is messed up and total ###### compared to most heads!

Would the Deep Fire FTK fit the A&K Masada's? I'm planning on upgrading my Masada and I've had good experience overall with Deep Fire.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/upgrade-part/pa...iginal-set.html

bump :unsure:

So after reading some forums I came to the conclusion I can't use the nozzle, cylinder, cylinder head and selector plate from this kit >_> Does anyone else has any ideas concerning some internal upgrades?

I was thinking:

- Deep Fire 6.02 barrel

- Systema HU Bucking

- G&P 120 motor

- ... ?

Budget is around 120 £ give or take :huh:

Archived