Rambo Kid

Pictures of you in the field or at a game

A quick snap from yesterday's game at Bad Karma. I'm second from right with the goofy smile and huge red patch.

P1020999_zpsa3bb802d.jpg

None of my PTS PMags or EMags would feed, made for a frustrating day. Luckily the VFC XCR performs beautifully and is rock solid. That makes me very happy.

You can always pick the forum member out of a group photo.

Is that short sleeved combat shirt a stock product or do people mod them? Never seen them for sale anywhere.

Anyway, as both an armourer and an airsofter I have a particularly crass and childish sense of humour. I found a barrel today that appealed to me.

20121021_1612231.jpg

The shirt I have is an Emerson short sleeve combat shirt I ordered from Ehobbyasia about a year ago. I haven't ever seen anybody else with one. My buddy to the left of me just cut the sleeves off of his Massif ACS and sewed up the frayed edge.

Anyway, as both an armourer and an airsofter I have a particularly crass and childish sense of humour. I found a barrel today that appealed to me.

Should have climbed in, bro!

Appslapp... waiting for that video... gonna rock for sure.

Agreed. And then for next time, all your guys should get all their Minimis, MAGs and M60s together and mount 'em up on that beast. :aggressive:

Should have climbed in, bro!

No doubt a caption of "Here's me, in a barrel full of Fuchs" would've been infinitely superior you're very much correct. Sadly however, the top was sealed up.

I think the site staff might've perhaps taken that the wrong way when I posted it up on their facebook page, heh. There's an awful lot of potential though, I'll see what I can come up with next time I'm at that site.

I'm in a couple from that game actually.

Due to the door frame blocking the flash I've had to work some photoshop.. er, Magic? on this one to recover some of the detail, but I'm not great at it.

22323_10152212039980179_1902127246_n_zps2f4d222c.jpg

And one with me and CKinnerley, albeit our backs. Turns out I need to work on my hydro attachment system I think.

318932_10152212043525179_1573920142_n_zps032a6bae.jpg

Some photos from the last weekend game, in the Hive, Op. Search and Rescue.

Preparing to do the Chrony:

557681_365868703497570_691544342_n.jpg

Runing to reach the buildings:

548825_453712558004050_1938570228_n.jpg

Assaulting the building:

375898_454675071241132_2023690567_n.jpg

Already inside the building:

5043_454689271239712_1546524295_n.jpg

Defendig the stairs:

579376_454689137906392_848676546_n.jpg

Not sure if this fits here, so please let me know if not (we were at a skirmish :) ). This is a staged shot at our favourite site, RAF Upper Heyford - I do realise mags are missing. This is due to siting the shot just a touch inside of the safe zone; therefore, mags out!

Safety first. :)

post-81766-0-34273400-1351028046_thumb.jpg

Me (bearded) and my buddy Kelzo playing as Humanitarian workers (aka hostages) in the last Stirling game in Spain this year, last weekend.

DSC00471.JPG

Were you rescued successfully?

That's a negative. The Coalition Forces failed to find us. I have to say that the Taliban Militia used the terrain very well, and we were on the move for the most part of the 20h the game lasted.

There was another couple and they were rescued after a explosive entry in one of the buildings. That had to be quite espectacular :D

That's a negative. The Coalition Forces failed to find us. I have to say that the Taliban Militia used the terrain very well, and we were on the move for the most part of the 20h the game lasted.

There was another couple and they were rescued after a explosive entry in one of the buildings. That had to be quite espectacular :D

Wow, that makes every skirmish I have attend here seem so tame! :D

At a game today. Really disappointed at how fast A-TACs continues to fades.

From washing or just exposure to UV light?

Edited by weka