Ebaybanned

chaoswithinthed

i've ordered a couple times from ebaybanned and both times took about 3-4 weeks for the shipping. both times i only ordered internal parts and i got the products in and communication was good (read: they replied to my questions in a timely matter) so all in all im pretty happy. shipping times like that is normal, and i imagine that if you order external parts (bodies, guns, mags, silencers, etc) it would take longer due to customs.

the products are dirt cheap and you dont pay for shipping, so as long as you dont need something urgently, like within a month, they're fine.

Looks like EBB must put each order in a raffle to see who gets good service and who gets ignored until they open a paypal dispute. Really, Im astonished that everybody has such varied experiences. Ive fallen into the ignored forever category myself.

When I order from overseas, I usually expect the item to get here in about a month. Anything sooner than that is a nice surprise.

Youre setting your standard too low then. I ordered a large order from Redwolf the week before Christmas. HK to Arizona in 36 hours at regular shipping rates. 36 hours to 36 days is quite a leap.

Maybe I should start counting my lucky stars, I've ordered from EBB a total of 7 times, mostly parts not whole guns and so far normal turn around is about 2 weeks. I send the order, wait 5 days then email Jesse or Paul and ask if it has mailed, 2 days later I get an email of tracking number another 5-7 days later it arrives.

Out of 7 orders only my very first order has a hiccup, they mailed me the wrong item, took pictured and emailed Paul the proof, got tracking number next day for the correct item.

a quick question on ebaybanned, do they send you a email to tell you your item has been dispatched and supply a tracking number?

They SHOULD but they dont in my case, so I email them about 5 days and I get an email from Jesse with tracking number "nomally".

Archived