Monda Int.: Replica ACR available

D.O.C.

From Airsoftnews.eu:

James from Monda International sent in news that replica of ACR (Advanced Combat Rifle) is already available. Dealer inquiries welcome:

We are offer ACR series AEG now. The Black color are first to be available in the market..

Dealer inquire welcome!

Monda pics

MI ACR

Color: Black and FDE

Cal.: 6mm

Velocity: 400fps

Material:

Upper: Aluminum CNC

Lower: Polymer

Handguard:

Folding Stock:

Battery Type: Marui small type 8.4 or 9.6 battery.

The CQC short barrel and Rail System Handguard and more will be release soon. I will keep you update.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any question.

Regards,

James Tai

MONDA INTERNATIONAL

mondaacr1803600.jpg

D.O.C.

Interesting development... Is this just a differently colored version of the A&K? Or is this some new version? If it is, indeed, a new version what is stopping MagPul from raining on the parade?

More information is required since the Monda International website doesn't have anything posted.

Thanks for the post, D.O.C.

Well there you go. It's the little things that make the difference.

*edit - from a functional standpoint, a non-reciprocating charging handle in the control area is exactly what I would want anyhow. I dislike the forward-mounted charging handle, because

1. It seems like it will get in the way

2. It is outside of the 'control surface' - I want all of my weapon controls in the same readily accessible place

Not really. As I said in the other thread (I think), Magpul PTS has little if any sway in Taiwan, or most of the Pacific Rim for that matter.

That sort of stuff should be pretty enforcible in Taiwan. It's countries like Mainland China where it'd be a problem.

Well there you go. It's the little things that make the difference.

*edit - from a functional standpoint, a non-reciprocating charging handle in the control area is exactly what I would want anyhow. I dislike the forward-mounted charging handle, because

1. It seems like it will get in the way

2. It is outside of the 'control surface' - I want all of my weapon controls in the same readily accessible place

Its a functional change whether you like it or not.

The charging handle directly over the fire control group was running into issues with optics mounts.

Its not like it even matters in airsoft anyway unless the PTS version actually does come in blowback format.

Other than that, the guns look essentially the same.

Monda's a wholesaler right ? I just want to buy a FDE one if i contact them direct do you think they'll sell me one ? Perhaps I should pretend I'm a whole saler and ask for a sample ;) . I guess we'll have to wait and see if any shops stock them.

I bought individual VFC AKSUs from them when those were first coming out on prerelease, however even if they still do offer that sort of option you'll probably pay more (as their single unit price was generally higher than the price shops could put their bulk purchase ones out at).

The charging handle directly over the fire control group was running into issues with optics mounts.

Exactly. Besides, you work the charging handle with your supporting hand, not your control hand - so in that regard, forward is where it ought to be anyways (just like on the good old HK weapons like the G3, HK33, MP5). ;)

Exactly. Besides, you work the charging handle with your supporting hand, not your control hand - so in that regard, forward is where it ought to be anyways (just like on the good old HK weapons like the G3, HK33, MP5). ;)

American practice is to use the control hand isn't it? Probably part of the reason for the dis-agreement.

American practice is to use the control hand isn't it? Probably part of the reason for the dis-agreement.

From memory, yes the drill I was taught on the M16 was to use my control (right) hand to charge the rifle and operate the bolt forward assist. But that's probably just becuase of the design / ergonomics of the rifle...

From memory, yes the drill I was taught on the M16 was to use my control (right) hand to charge the rifle and operate the bolt forward assist. But that's probably just becuase of the design / ergonomics of the rifle...

i think most of us do that for the M16/M4, but i wasnt specific on the M16/M4 platform i use my control( right) hand, btu for most most other rifles( that allow it e.g. scar) i charge the rifle with my off( left hand).

Archived