A&K SVD Dragunov

Jin15

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.airsoftworld.net/new-products/p...-july-2009.html

Seems like the A&K SVD will be in stock with AW next month... Doesnt seem like a bad price @ £94.95. Its a shame that its not GBB or electric, but it might be a nice sniper rifle solution. (assuming its not a nightmare to cycle the action!)

Hmmmm... I might have to see how difficult it would be to convert to AEG internals.. I thought maybe an M14 setup could fit in there, but the motor wouldnt have anywhere to go.. any suggestions? :o

i just saw this on airsoftworld. im looking for a sniper and might wait for this :o. i was either thinking of getting TM VSR which i can get scopless for £140 or this. but it be £120 as i need 2 tone. Anyone know how much a scope/rail would costs for noth guns. dont need a amazing scope. Also any idea if the SVD will be upgradable

True, though if the A&K one is like the AtoZ and takes AEG springs etc, it will be easily cranked to BA fps while the real sword is in the same iffy territory as the PSG-1 is in the UK. If I recall the AtoZ's were pretty damn good OOTB too.

I know FPS isn't everything when it comes to sniping but this and the real sword serve different customer bases...then again we're discussing AWs claim not who will go for what gun :D

I have the Atoz SVD, and I must say, great piece of work. And pretty decent stock too.

If the A&K is anything like the Atoz then it should be pretty good, plus there are some after market parts you could use.

Hopefully it becomes more readily available soon, I want one for spare parts and to make an SVDS, since the SVD is huge.

in stock form they use AEG barrels and buckings. the maximum range i have heard of (from jackbauer) was that they shoot straight for ~250 feet and the bb then kinda just falls out of the air. the APS2 hop would be a little better.

can you even buy the aps2 hop for it anymore?

also, i think the pistons are APS2 and they use AEG springs. they can be powered up greatly, the sears are beefy as hell. you can say that FPS doesnt mean much, but it helps.

also, they way they are set up is so user friendly its not even funny. just take off the top cover and everything is removable without tools.

War4 sends along news of a SVD Dragunov out of China. It is reported to have a velocity of 400fps and costs $75USD. Read below for more details:

China - SVD Dragunov

http://www.airsoft-war4.com/

Description:

System: Air Cocking

Length : 1250mm

Material: Metal and Plastic

Muzzle Velocity: around 400fps

Weight: 3850 (with Packing)

Price: US$75.00

Category: Rifle

Package Include:

- Gun

- 150rd Hi-Cap Magazine

this was seen by Snicker from ASR, good find :)

Archived