Strange New Shotgun: "Walther SG9000 CO2 Airsoft Shotgun"

Victory

http://www.pyramydair.com/p/Walther-SG9000...t-shotgun.shtml

Walther_2272027_zm.jpg

Walther SG9000 CO2 shotgun. Uses an 88-gram CO2 tank. Shoots BBs one at a time or in 3-shot bursts.

+Pump-action.

+Double-action only.

+40-shot magazine.

+3-shot burst or individual BBs. [select fire.]

+Integrated Weaver/Picatinny rails.

+Ergonomic pump arm & pistol grip.

(Edited for clarity.)

Very interesting...

The description is somewhat confusing. What appears to be the pump arm looks to be moulded into the frame, and there appears to be a charging handle on the right side.

-Vic

Okay I do like the look of this thing and can't figure out how you "pump" it seeing as it say's single or double (Mayeb that refers to the selector being able to have two settings?). Cant click on the site in work due to firewall hell.

Does look like a mean soab.

reminds me of those single shot shotguns that take the shotshells (Double Eagle? Not the Benelli clones) They have a similar looking system where the pump looks like it's moulded to the frame but in actuality, moves like a normal pump. Selector switch seems remniscent of the Hapdong/Kangnam shotties (Ithaca, SPAS 3/4 size)

Strange one this..

don`t seem like a normal pump action. More like a charging handle.

post-11457-1238687845_thumb.jpg

Perhaps the pump is used to pull the charging handle? The pump action is merely there to pull the real action, which is the handle you pointed out.

its a NBB pistol that looks like a shotgun. the magazine even goes in the grip. im thinking that they made it a "semi auto shotgun" so they could use the 88g cylinders.

i like it, its my kind of gun. 3 round burst, semi auto, pistol mags. sounds effective to me even if its highly unrealistic.

also, another website says "CALIBER: 0.24", that's 6mm.

EDIT: i looked around some more. the "cocking lever" is the internal magazine. it does use a NBB system.

Archived