Unholy Fusions

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love fleck. and so does pheonix, thats why he said begin *synchronised* tongue wailing now. as if to say "lets all start to sing "death to the fleck haters" in harmony, all at onc,e at the same speed.

he was agreeing with me. anyway, loveing the one doen in paint.

GITS!

D= ?

i love fleck. and so does pheonix, thats why he said begin *synchronised* tongue wailing now. as if to say "lets all start to sing "death to the fleck haters" in harmony, all at onc,e at the same speed.

he was agreeing with me. anyway, loveing the one doen in paint.

The team im a member of uses only german flecktarn an our uniforms plus i think flec blends in beter than standard british/US bdu

<Edit by R22: Image link removed due to a rather profane anti-leach image engine. Sorry guys>

(Sorry, I had to contribute)

As for the rediculous cross-breeds. I'm quite happy with an extended barrel & grip on the G36 (ie: G36C -> G36). Since no one makes an AEG FN-FAL, and I have this "thing" for side-folding stocks, the G36 is a perfect fit!

My $.02

-A

heres a quick one I did, sorry but only had small low quality images to work from ripped off a gun shop site. Will do some better ones later.

sniper5pv.jpg

Bonus kudos points to whomever can spot the 4 different guns in it.

Edited by Kitch
bullpup edition by popular demand

Famup9074.jpg

That'll do pig. That'll do

[EDIT]:

heres a quick one I did, sorry but only had small low quality images to work from ripped off a gun shop site. Will do some better ones later.

sniper5pv.jpg

Bonus kudos points to whomever can spot the 4 different guns in it.

I see an L96 stock, G3 type receiver and foregrip, PSG-1 scope and an Armalite style flash-suppressor and barrel; looks like an early verison.

Now give me my cookie. :D

Edited by Kukailimoku

my *albatross*, u cheater, you saw my post then edited yours, i read your orig :angry: lmfao, jp i dont care :P, i dont like cookies anyway <_<

That'll do pig. That'll do

[EDIT]:

I see an L96 stock, G3 type receiver and foregrip, PSG-1 scope and an Armalite style flash-suppressor and barrel; looks like an early verison.

Quite possibly the unholiest fusion in existence..ladies and gentlemen, I give you the AK-4A1.

ak4a19xk.jpg

Great job that looks awesome!

Looks more like an AUG barrel to me ;)

Edited by SilentScope
my *albatross*, u cheater, you saw my post then edited yours, i read your orig  :angry:  lmfao, jp i dont care  :P, i dont like cookies anyway  <_<

Pah! I was going to make a second post, but then I figured it would be spam so I went back and edited my old one. :P

Besides, where the hell do you see a M40A3? O_o

Oh, SS's probably right about that AUG barrel. :)