Unholy Fusions

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the US army dismissed the XM29, and while working with the xm8, somebody else began designing a new assault rifle for the US army, sadly after all their hard work creating an all including tactical gun, they realized they forgot to add the actual assault rifle part, this is that gun :P 

thing2.jpg

well, that was.....ehem....creative....... :huh:

and prancing, lengthening the barrel wouldn't be hard at all, I could do it.

well, that was.....ehem....creative....... :huh:

and prancing, lengthening the barrel wouldn't be hard at all, I could do it.

Oops, I just reread a couple things. I thought you meant on the program, which I could do, but in real life, with a real gun, no idea. I guess you could figure out a way to get several barrels and attach them together, wouldn't look very smooth though.

y do u spell ownage with a P????

A common mistake that caught on and became the norm rather than the exception.

Tef, i really like your carbine idea. Maybe add something to the magwell to have a vertical-grip-of-sorts?

edit: ahh bert, you beat me to it. :P

Edited by Jules
A common mistake that caught on and became the norm rather than the exception.

Tef, i really like your carbine idea. Maybe add something to the magwell to have a vertical-grip-of-sorts?

edit: ahh bert, you beat me to it. :P

yea, im working on that, may replacing the torch with a 40mm shower :P

Oops, I just reread a couple things. I thought you meant on the program, which I could do, but in real life, with a real gun, no idea. I guess you could figure out a way to get several barrels and attach them together, wouldn't look very smooth though.

lol. I wondered what you were thinking. As you can probably see. I can do it on the program too! :P