What colour lightsaber would you have?

ColDaz

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought the crystals were naturally occurring (apart from those in Sith sabers, which are synthetic), but that the lightsaber was assembled with the Force, allowing the components to bond at the molecular level and allow increased performance?

Yes Sledge, your absolutely right. In, ''I, Jedi'' or one of the Rogue Squadron books it says this.

EDIT: Got my tickets booked! This Thursday, 6.15pm!

At first I was worried, there were some bits that made me almost weep with horror...

But then there were parts that really did almost make me cry, it was so sad or touching or...(bawls)

It was really just amazing. It feels like my life is now complete, yet at the same time over. It's as if I now know it all.

That said, there were things I would have changed or expanded upon, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone who may be reading.

I'm missing school next monday to see it, so it won't be as crowded. Plus, after the weekend, all the wannabe fanboys shall be gone. And, next week is the last week of school and it ends on Wednesday so all I have to do is clean my locker. The only problem: I never used my locker all year and I have no idea which one is mine :).

Archived