Factory tournee part 5?

Frontiers

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol is that 1911 really a Tercel because it says Tokyo Marui on the frame.

Is it fullmetal? I've been itching to replace my Tokyo Marui 1911 after I sold it

Just a heads up, I've had the Bell 1911 full metal one for over a year now. Still shoots great although the slide lock is starting to get a bit iffy. Finish has held up though and the gun still looks quite nice.

Frontiers: forgot to ask (damn alzeimer :lol:) Do you know if cyma will continue making AKs with their Marui cloned BB system? I would really love an AK 105 or AK47 with folding stock (dont remember the exact name) featuring that BB system instead the crappy guarder/VFC one :(

Thanks in advance :)

Frontiers: forgot to ask (damn alzeimer :lol: ) Do you know if cyma will continue making AKs with their Marui cloned BB system? I would really love an AK 105 or AK47 with folding stock (dont remember the exact name) featuring that BB system instead the crappy guarder/VFC one :(

Thanks in advance :)

any those models they are making now is not using that :( maybe need to wait few months to see what other things they start to make but those under work now dont use.

Also, Frontiers, do you know anything about a Cyma RPK74?

Apparently they are making one. 450 fps out of the box, steel body and outer barrel. Picture can be found here. No furniture on it, so hopefully it will have a black polimer one instead of wood.

Thanks for your efforts.

any those models they are making now is not using that :( maybe need to wait few months to see what other things they start to make but those under work now dont use.

Thats a pity, a real pity... :( but well, looks like I will be making mine Obi Wan's phrase: "patience, my young padawan, patience" :lol:

Thanks for your hard work :)

Also, Frontiers, do you know anything about a Cyma RPK74?

Apparently they are making one. 450 fps out of the box, steel body and outer barrel. Picture can be found here. No furniture on it, so hopefully it will have a black polimer one instead of wood.

Thanks for your efforts.

the factory boss lined up every new model they had in the making for me, there was not RPK74 in there, maybe that model is custom made for taiwangun or something, the background dont match to Cyma factorys showroom either, different colour shelfs they have.

forgot to say also under the Kalash line they are considering the Dragunov as well they said that they will wait out first for the A&K to come out to see its quality which they want to improve on :P

Will DBoys SVD be clone of KA/AtoZ/A&K one? Is there a chance that they will make AEG SVD (RS or CA clone)?

Will DBoys SVD be clone of KA/AtoZ/A&K one? Is there a chance that they will make AEG SVD (RS or CA clone)?

too early to say, they want to wait for A&K SVD to come out, no idea at that point which they would clone for, they are planning an AEG not a springer they laughed for A&K springer haha

When is A&K coming?

sorry, factory has been closed for a few days :( as soon as i get intel i post here!

Frontiers, is the Dboys m16a1 a clone of the CA or TM M16A1?

Dont't know yet.

any word on when we will actually see the kac pdw in stores like gunnersairsoft etc?

cheers your a legend

soon! release is imminent, very soon! 5-10days max i could say if all goes well

Archived