Factory tournee part 5?

Frontiers

just talked with the factory, they have the launcher with the Colt trademarks, anyone if want to buy them with trademarks from the factory need to buy certain quantity so maybe that is the reason some shops no carry that as its not that popular item anyways, they said they have sold it to some customers but couldn't remember at the moment where (some customers buy from trading companies so they don't even know who is the customer many times)

Id certainly be interested in buying one, but the question is how many other people would? Perhaps there should be a topic started in the general section to see if there's enough interest to organize a group buy.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn they are getting tight lipped, i asked about the Kimber they said making some parts, and then i asked about the M4 Sopmod and same answer making some parts still...and then i asked about new models, answer: its a secret soon coming some new model... :P maybe they have seen my tournee threads haha, but many times like this have to go there, they dont like to tell much on the phone :( hate that :P

For those of us waiting for the Cyma MP5k/PDW, it is available at taiwangun.com, which is a Polish shop. It has been on there for a while now, but no Hong Kong retailers are stocking them. I have emailed several Hong Kong shops and they don't seem to be aware of this product, let alone know if or when they will be stocking it.

Frontiers, do you maybe have any info on why we aren't seeing these AEGs at Hong Kong shops? Is it maybe only being produced in small quantities?

For those of us waiting for the Cyma MP5k/PDW, it is available at taiwangun.com, which is a Polish shop. It has been on there for a while now, but no Hong Kong retailers are stocking them. I have emailed several Hong Kong shops and they don't seem to be aware of this product, let alone know if or when they will be stocking it.

Frontiers, do you maybe have any info on why we aren't seeing these AEGs at Hong Kong shops? Is it maybe only being produced in small quantities?

i got that in my pricelist already, maybe they got small bunch in advance but in my pricelist have all infos already which should indicate it should be out immediately.

when they make the gun they always have spare magazines its just up to the retailers if they carry them. now you need to know some retailer you know to get them, they are available.

was what i thought tbh, will have to keep looking around :)

news from Army M4 Sopmod is on trial manufacturing testing and it should be out by middle of next month(only thing could delay it is the damn 60th anniversary of the communist ######) the model number where R40 for the M4 Sopmod and for the next one they start to make is R41 M4A1, also latest from Kimber they said will be released after the M4 Sopmod is out <_< damn when you wait for something its a long wait :P, i plan to do next Tournee after the 60th anniversary his communist crappyness in middle or end of October, that time if anything you want to know let me know little ahead and i can check it, also i will try to pitch more those models we voted for to get them done.

Frontiers, could you "suggest" to some manufacturers to create simple, spring WW2 rifles like Mosin-Nagant, Springfield 1903 instead those M700/L96 copies?

And anything new about MG42? :D

Mosins and enfields, M1 garands are on the way, probably before next summer though we will be seeing, nothing new about the MG42 :( hard to get good info from outside, would need to go there on person to get better intel.

@Frontiers: Any news on A&K M4 PTW?

cannot get any information from A&K unless go in person, they are very tight lipped what they are doing now :(

Very interesting. You wouldn't happen to know what the guts of these rifles are going to be? (please god, not bloody shell loaded!!)

its not gonna be shell loaded, dont know exact details yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived