'The Ghost Unit'

L4byr1nth

These guys are always good for a laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVDTEGBzAZ4...feature=related

I particularly like the added touch of Rainbow 6 music ;)

Check out his other videos. The WE 1911 CQB one made me laugh out loud, literally.

Ben.

EDIT:: Don't forget to watch Part 2 :o:rofl:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Too large to maneuver"? That's not true. That's one of the reasons why the M16/M16A1 was so popular, was that is was small. And the old CAR-15s and M4/M4A1 are popular because they're smaller (not so important) and lighter (rather important).

And the Carbine history is incorrect.

The M1 Carbine was the first in the series, yes.

But the next two were the M2 and M3 Carbines, not the M16 and the CAR-15s. (The M2 Carbine being an M1 Carbine with select fire capability and the M3 Carbine being an M2 Carbine with an IR scope.)

"Too large to maneuver"? That's not true. That's one of the reasons why the M16/M16A1 was so popular, was that is was small. And the old CAR-15s and M4/M4A1 are popular because they're smaller (not so important) and lighter (rather important).

And the Carbine history is incorrect.

The M1 Carbine was the first in the series, yes.

But the next two were the M2 and M3 Carbines, not the M16 and the CAR-15s. (The M2 Carbine being an M1 Carbine with select fire capability and the M3 Carbine being an M2 Carbine with an IR scope.)

I thought i had clicked into the "Humour and Jokes" section :mellow:

Not to mention, none of the metal is steel, if anyone is wondering why it's funny. The 'plastic' is also high quality impact resistant ABS :lol:

Also made me laugh when he was going through the 'steel' parts, he flipped the gun over, and when he got to the bolt catch, forgot what it was called, so just went 'erm... yeah, steel.' :rofl:

"Ghosts lead the way!"

I think not.

Please watch this for further 'Ghost' lulz. Especially the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4oYJXNnn44...re=channel_page

Ben.

Wow, that is the worst example of chairsoft i have seen, not only does he do his review in full gear but then goes on to get it all horribly wrong.

This takes over from the original top worst review idea, seconded by FT's idea to change all the screws on a JLS FN2000 from philips to allen type, just like the real thing.

'FireKnife'

NO!

NO-ONE CAN KNOW THEIR SECRET LOCATION!

(its in leon G2's house, judging from the 'gen' my airsoft intelligence team gathered from the video imagery.)

we have re-tasked a satellite to confirm...

Called him out on something in a comment, but he moderates them all - he hasn't even put my comment up.

If he's reading the comments, someone invite him to skirmish with them..

'I saw your video, and think that you're a quality team! Want to come skirmish with us? A team of your skill would be a valuable asset to our site!'

Archived