Any Killswitch Engage fans?

H.U.N.K

See them at Download by any chance?

I did! They were brilliant, I saw them in 07 but they were much better this year. I know a few of the popular songs but not much else. Did they play any new stuff in their setlist?

I did! They were brilliant, I saw them in 07 but they were much better this year. I know a few of the popular songs but not much else. Did they play any new stuff in their setlist?

So you went this year too? Yeah they played 'starting over' from their new album. Ilost my voice when I came out from the front. Download 09 was one of the most decadent experiences I've this year. I can barely remember it :mellow:

Also butt-scratcher...

wearing a KSE t-shirt right now :) cant wait for the new album saw them at download too they were definately livened up the day

Yeah, I wanted a KSE shirt but I didn't like the whole grunge look that comes with wearing a band shirt so I bought one of their less seen Killswitch smart polo's, I love it!

Slipknot were also fantastic, and Clutch.

I frankly don't rate them. I'm not a fan of the music that Roadrunner Records sign in the first place, but these guys just aren't my cup of tea - but what metalcore is? I do tend to be one of those snobs who dislikes any late 90's mainstream metal though, so i can easily be ignored.

Note - He ain't got *suitcase* on Mike Patton!

Slipknot were also fantastic

I sold my soul and went to see The Prodigy, they were rather fantastic actually.

Down were the best band of the weekend tho. KSE and Faith No More were the most entertaining methinks.

KSE rule. there 2007 concert in birmingham i started 5 of the mosh pits :D :D :D woo that was an awesome concert.

i remember one comment by the guitarist, "6 months ago i ****** your mother and then last night i did again and the baby did the work"

I have found two of there albums on my old hard drive and listen to them every know and then, but in my opinion there is better metal out there.

They are still a good band but they just miss that little something that some other bands have.

'FireKnife'

Archived