Modern Ranger Loadout

Fatal

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys. I recently got hold of an RRV in ranger green with backplate, I've got a couple of RG pouches on it. For now I'm going to use some mjk ammo pouches on it, so I guess I'm going for a rlcs/sflcs transfer period loadout. Of the pics I've seen and can find, Rangers appear to always wear rg paca's/lvac's, my question is, have they ever had khaki paca's? Getting hold of one in rg is not easy and I have a gen one in khaki that fits perfect under the rrv. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

I've got an MJK PC w/c for a more modern ranger look. I just like the rlcs look, I've not seen any pics either of RRV used since the switch to soflcs. The rrv I have is rg so it's for an older impression, main thing is if I can get away with the kh paca rather than spending more money.

Alternatively, I could not use the paca with this loadout and just use the rrv & back plate by itself?

No, you will be needing a ranger green PACA, dechande. Pouches in MJKhaki will also be out of place.

Actually was lucky enough to score an RLCS one myself recently, along with an MSAP cummerbund and some other kit.
Sadly, I am still missing the RRV and rear plate carrier though...

There's one russian dingbat selling a civillian RRV as RLCS for $375 on ebay, but that's about as close as I've gotten lately...

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno what the pictures on the web will indicate, but the current issue is all multicam. Guys may have legacy pouches, but all the Bat gear I saw in-country was multicam by Eagle, from the yote packs to the plate carriers (some were legacy khaki, some were multicam - to be fair those may have been commercial). They had First Spear helmet covers for their Ops-Cores (those that had them), but by and large it was all vanilla Eagle.

Archived