• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

Norman are you living in Japan now? As the TK may just be your only option for now, maybe? Nobody is making fun or you bro, just know that all you'll really spend on the gun is BB's and gas. Anything else you spend will be purely cosmetic.

Kai - That is being worked on this week, piston works great btw, NPAS testing will begin Wednesday or Thursday of this week.

"Why did the KJW M4 Owners Buy Parts For Their Gun? Because They Wanted To Make It Look Like Something Else,,,,,Suckas!"

Edited by Raven1

That is exciting to hear! I cant wait to see the results! Thanks again Raven for the update.

I forgot to ask, will the piston replace the plunger that broke internally? Or did that break as a result of the cup seal failing?

Also, has anyone had the chance to fire the weapon in cold weather yet? Depending on where they live.

Edited by Kai_Wolf
That is exciting to hear! I cant wait to see the results! Thanks again Raven for the update.

I forgot to ask, will the piston replace the plunger that broke internally? Or did that break as a result of the cup seal failing?

Also, has anyone had the chance to fire the weapon in cold weather yet? Depending on where they live.

If I ever get it... considering my back stays in place and my car actually stays in one piece. I'll give you a shout since I live up in Maine.

That sounds awsome! Thanks again! Im hoping once again we will all be pleasantly surprised!!

Also, will KNS (or any other) Anti Rotation pins work in the gun? It prolly isnt necessary, but I think the look is cool. It also might take away from the fact that there are no trades on the receiver.

If I ever get it... considering my back stays in place and my car actually stays in one piece. I'll give you a shout since I live up in Maine.

Kai, the piston replaces the cup seal and the piston the cup seal is mounted to. The plunger part I think Raven was referring to is the nozzle. It is replaced with the velocity adjuster.

@ t_hum or Raven1 : If you're willing to ship those parts to Belgium, I think that my WE M4 will be switched into a KJ M4 very quickly.

Like t_hum says when they are ready, parts will ship where ever you are, well provided you have a post office,,,

Can you give us the link to the youtube video?

The only thing I can see aftermarket companies making for this gun are stronger nozzles, stronger pistons, and perhaps a trademarked body. Oh, and spare pins, I mentioned before that the pins don't sit in the body tightly, maybe I'll loctite them in place (but I don't want to accidentally loctite the internals)

a video i took at the most recent hoohah show

I just shots 2 mags on duster, and took out the bolt carrier afterwards. My piston is started to shread on one of the sides. It's very little, but I've only gone through 500 rounds.

Pictures? That sucks though. that's 300 more rounds than a WAM4. Who was it that started having this issue, was it raven1 or Donut?

Order T_Hum's lol...

Edited by stickyittoyou

The piston cups are quite fragile. They tear almost immediately. However, it doesn't seem to seriously affect performance. Raven had his gun firing with a torn cup and a blown nozzle. Still shot. Gas consumption decreased slightly but it shot well besides.

The piston cups are quite fragile. They tear almost immediately. However, it doesn't seem to seriously affect performance. Raven had his gun firing with a torn cup and a blown nozzle. Still shot. Gas consumption decreased slightly but it shot well besides.

Well as long as it makes any compression, then it's naturally going to work. Unless the entire piston shatters the cylinder... Hmmm do you ever intend to make a metal cylinder?

So this would be the Reason why the rubber band is needed. If the rubber band is too long it would allow the piston to go outside of the cylinder; correct? Thus causing needless wear... how should we fix such an issue? the Metal Piston will sooner or later KILL the cup.

Edited by stickyittoyou

No issues, shoots 2+ mags every time. I just thought I mention the piston cup stripping (it's very little) because you peeps need to know.

I lube this gun a good amount, so it's not the oil. Unlike Raven1, I'm taking a different direction. I lube my gun, shoot mostly on duster now since my GG ran out, and see when will the gun fail on me.