Call of Duty 4/Modern Warfare 2 Loadouts

Jboud18

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since there are a few peoples asking for the spec of my M4, I as well just post it here.

Base Gun- CA M4 sportline

Spray painted: Original upper & lower receiver, pistol grip

modified component:

-G&P Li-po battery storage M4 six position buffer tube (for my 7.4V Li-po battery)

- Unknown M4 6 Position Sliding Buttstock

- D-boys- PRI style flip up front sight (w/ dummy gas tube)

- D-boys- ARMS #40L style flip up rear sight

- Classic Army- SIR style rail system (#A204M-1 on CA catalog vol.11, 2010)

- unknown KAC style vertical front grip

- unknown AR-15 delta ring (original CA's does not allow gas tube)

Parts that not follow the actual in-game M4

- King Arms 11" M4 barrel

- PMC SCAR-H Blackout flash hider

DSCF2500.jpg

The knife is actually my diving knife, and being tacticool is all about how you use it, not necessarily what it looks like... ;) I do see what you're saying though - sadly the only blackened blades i have are a bit small and puny looking in comparison, so i went with the dive-knife for pure sex-appeal :D

The mask was a gift from a friend. Hopefully he'll be putting a video together soon with more Ghost luvvin' - this was just to see if we could pull off the look...

How long did yours take to turn up Ivan? I ordered 2 from the same place that you provided a link to, got an e-mail from ebay a couple of days ago saying the listing for them had been removed by the seller and to file a paypal dispute if the item's in question didn't arrive in a timely manner.

How long did yours take to turn up Ivan? I ordered 2 from the same place that you provided a link to, got an e-mail from ebay a couple of days ago saying the listing for them had been removed by the seller and to file a paypal dispute if the item's in question didn't arrive in a timely manner.

Around one week.

Looks gear, Le Fou.

Thats the same one from fanclubpatch.com right?

I can't tell. :(

I'm putting together a Captain Price loadout from 'Endgame' and the mission before with him. Got myself some Tri-colour desert trousers and boonie, i have no idea what chest rig he has on so i just use my Warrior assault systems D.A.R. And i finish it off with a lovely T.A.D gear ranger hoodie in grey :D i'll get some pics up so you can chuck some feedback at me.

I just need that awesome M4 and a tf141 patch now i think :D

Archived