WE GBB M14, HK416

Shorty-swe

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any idea if they are making the SCAR-H mags and the M14 mags inter-compatible (Like the STAR series of SCAR/M14)

I just hope they have worked all the kinks out of the WE system by now.

YES, they will be. That is how the Rangers down at Fort Benning is rigging up they mags (same mags used for both guns); it is a confirmed fact from the fellows down there.

Still the upper looks longer and the cheek piece is different... We are trying to confirm the SCAR-H, but the guys from WETTI seem to be pretty busy with the show now. ;)

SCAR-H.... YES! Sooner than you (& I) think.....GOSH!! I need a vacation!!!

I'm not trying to force my opinion on anyone, simply voicing it. Personally I do find AEGs to be exactly as I've said, which I why I've recently bought a WA based GBBr as well a TM EBB M4, they're still not quite there but they're not too far from the feel of a 5.56 IMO. All I'm saying is I'd hope WE will have done something to this M14 to give it a bit more kick than normal, it's unlikely but it'd make the product more appealing I'd imagine.

I can only say that..... YES, indeed you'll be rather surprised, mate! ;) You do not think that we would just dump an AWSS 5.56mm-simulator system in a .308 rifle, do you? :whistling:

does the m14 work on the same systhem as the m4 (i.e. the bolt carier moves al the way but the bolt moves only 1 cm )

because that really limits the recoil and its less realistic

what will it cost and when will it be out

Not much I can disclose at this time (for obvious reasons). But the answer to you 1st ? is a definite "NO"! :)

Hitting the sack..... it's been a LONG (but 'victorious') weekend!! :bestgun:

Guys just think about how completely epic the Marui AEG M14 bolt was....that + gas + full auto = completely not a letdown

Mine broke, after about 3 months of use... totaly a let down... My G&G on the other hand is beefier than all get out. To be honest, the WE M14 looks like the barrel is a direct pull off of a TM M14 barrel. If you look at the way it's layed out it has a similiar look to it. As does the bolt. I believe the reciever looks very similiar too, infact the serial number appears to be the same number on the TM M14's.

I'm giddy with excitement over the M14, but if that bolt so much as breaks while under use I think I'll be disappointed. The recoil had better be hefty and it had better be able to be modded to Semi Only or include FA for those into VN simulation :)

Not much I can disclose at this time (for obvious reasons). But the answer to you 1st ? is a definite "NO"! :)

Hitting the sack..... it's been a LONG (but 'victorious') weekend!! :bestgun:

I realize you can't release much information on the gun, but are we looking at a similar price point for the m14 as compared to the other WE GBBRs?

Just a few brief questions regarding the 416. I've just managed to save up some cash in order to buy a WE M4, when all of a sudden the rumors of a WE 416 arrives. Thus I would like to know:

- Has there been any announcement of a recommended or probable retail price yet?

- Will there be proper 416 WE magazines available?

- Probably a dumb question, but will the 416 be CO2 compatible as stock?

M14 GBB??????? YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I abandoned my M14 DMR AEG project almost a year ago due to money, time, and reliability issues, since a CYMA M14 would need to be almost completely gutted to be a good 450fps DMR.

But I have a stupid question, are GBBr's more reliable than AEGs? Because I'm gonna wait a while and learn more about the M14 GBB's cost, performance, and reliability.

If all goes well, I'm gonna make myself an M21 :)

EDIT: Also, wouldn't the M14 suffer fewer reliability and cool-down issues if its intent is to be used in semi-auto rather than full-auto fire?

M14 GBB??????? YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I abandoned my M14 DMR AEG project almost a year ago due to money, time, and reliability issues, since a CYMA M14 would need to be almost completely gutted to be a good 450fps DMR.

But I have a stupid question, are GBBr's more reliable than AEGs? Because I'm gonna wait a while and learn more about the M14 GBB's cost, performance, and reliability.

If all goes well, I'm gonna make myself an M21 :)

EDIT: Also, wouldn't the M14 suffer fewer reliability and cool-down issues if its intent is to be used in semi-auto rather than full-auto fire?

No. Just no.

+1

I don't see why the 416 can't have trades if WE can put engraved trades on their M14.

Good luck getting it imported into the US trades or not, the ATF has ban the importation of M4 style GBB rifles. Unless they change the internals and fixed the "too real" aspect. We Yanks will just have to admire the pic's; Except for guys like my self in the military that may get a chance to play with them now and again.

:rules:

Dear god WETTI,

Airsoft buddies has all the parts for your guns. PLEASE, please will you guys get them to Evike soon. Will the 416 make it into the average US airsoft players hands? Have you guys figured out something making the ATF cool with importing to the US?

Good luck getting it imported into the US trades or not, the ATF has ban the importation of M4 style GBB rifles. Unless they change the internals and fixed the "too real" aspect. We Yanks will just have to admire the pic's; Except for guys like my self in the military that may get a chance to play with them now and again.

:rules:

Dear god WETTI,

Airsoft buddies has all the parts for your guns. PLEASE, please will you guys get them to Evike soon. Will the 416 make it into the average US airsoft players hands? Have you guys figured out something making the ATF cool with importing to the US?

Not completely. You can get a WE in, you can get a KJW in, WA, not so sure. It's mainly because on an x-ray, it can be hard to distinguish a real AR from the WA system because it's so realistic. I know people who just bought JG's, AGM's, and even a WOC. All came through within the past month without a problem

Not completely. You can get a WE in, you can get a KJW in, WA, not so sure. It's mainly because on an x-ray, it can be hard to distinguish a real AR from the WA system because it's so realistic. I know people who just bought JG's, AGM's, and even a WOC. All came through within the past month without a problem

WE shot me an E-mail in responce to my question saying the importation of the WE M4 was halted by the ATF thus why Evike dose not carry them. Unless the ban has just been lifted.

The BATF really doesnt regulate each individual package very well and it's up to the customs officer to really call em in. Where it becomes problematic is when you get BULK orders, because then the customs officer can get a little more snoopy and get the BATF involved. They really only care about the lowers anyway...

CYMA M14 is too expensive for a 450 FPS DMR? Buy a G&G M14 Veteran at the 360$ they are and be at 430 FPS already...

WE, I have a request other than recoil for the M14... CO2 right away, screw Green Gas for now. CO2 is going to be the easiest way to give us the recoil and the FPS we want anyway, might as well start there and make GG mags later.

Archived