Azian368 / Relentless

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
ok guys. . .some of you know me or have seen me onlines for years doing trades, buying, selling. . been doing it since the mid 90s.

AGAIN. .I want to say I had a successful transaction with Huan recently.

I traded Huan a Marui based M4 Talon (GB Tech kit) with an "iffy" mechbox (and some extra mechbox parts) for a brand new VFC AKS74UN Std.

I sent to him my M4. . once he received it. .he sent me tracking #s for the VFC AK. . I received the AK a couple of days later. . .

My M4 had further problems with the mechbox but since Huan was aware of the issue. . he only asked for an addition $15 to cover the gear replacement. So $15 was sent out to him.

Come on guys. . how bad does this sound? Huan had MY M4 in his possession for a couple of days before I even saw the VFC AKS74UN. .

And Huan still came through with the AK. . is he THAT bad?

I've been a satisfied returning customer of his. .

If you ask Huan the right questions and  be thorough with everything. . .things will go smooth.

I can't speak for others who apparently got scammed by Huan .. but I can sure tell you I've had several successful transaction through him already. And they are not little piddly items.

Perhaps he is selective with his victims? Maybe he goes after the ones that are least likely to pursue him, such as younger airsofters.

I'm wondering if this guy has changed his name... if you call him "Vince" I know of a guy that goes around on here by the name of pingpong, he's actually a guy I did a trade with for a gun a while back. He actually looks kinda like an older version of the kid in that picture...

640254893_m.jpg

Look familiar? If so, he's going down...

• 2 weeks later...

so i just got scammed

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=82674

Can someone please PM me his real contact information.

User ID Effective Date End Date

airsoftenthusiasts Aug-10-06 Not a registered user

airsoftadvantage Jul-06-06 Aug-10-06

airsoftenthusiasts May-10-06 Jul-06-06

blackstard2 Apr-08-06 May-10-06

I paid for items on Sept 7th, item was never sent.

he sends me a bubble mailer stuffed with orange county newspaper on October 6th, right after i intitiated for paypal to refund my money.

I will be contacting the postal inspectors for mail fraud among other things.

He goes by V Lo or VInce Liu of Anaheim, CA

if anyone else has been scammed please let me know, as i intend to get my hard earned money back.

Let it be known that all his contact information is bs.

I'm going to have a detective at my precinct give a call to the anaheim pd, as soon as i get his real information, quite a bit easier when its a member of service that gets screwed over.

If you ask Huan the right questions and  be thorough with everything. . .things will go smooth.

When Im starting an airsoft transaction, I dont expect to have to figure out what 'the right questions' are, or interrogate the buyer/seller about tiny things that are uniformly and standardly expected (namely the truth...) by the community from anyone who braves the FS section. Note the most recent poster allegedly got a bubblemailer full of newspaper.

When Im starting an airsoft transaction, I dont expect to have to figure out what 'the right questions' are, or interrogate the buyer/seller about tiny things that are uniformly and standardly expected (namely the truth...) by the community from anyone who braves the FS section.  Note the most recent poster allegedly got a bubblemailer full of newspaper.

that would be me, if someone can kindly forward me his proper contact information, i will contact the anaheim pd.

he intentionally smeared his address on the bubble mailer also so that i would not get his proper address from it.

all his ebay information that he listed is false.

i just read that his birthday is 1990 which makes him a minor, i'm going to try my best to get this guy, but him being a minor makes it harder.

someone get his ip,

contact his internet company,

poof, you got his house location etc.

How nice is techonlogy today.

and unfortunately because of laws we have in the US, and privacy policies, most isp's will not release such information without a subpoena requesting for such information. unless you have a way around this that i have not heard of.

someone get his ip,

and unfortunately because of laws we have in the US, and privacy policies, most isp's will not release such information without a subpoena requesting for such information. unless you have a way around this that i have not heard of.

someone get his ip,

He could be back on Ebay as "airsoftadvance"

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZairsoftadvanceQQhtZ-1

The pictures are the same as the ones found in his or someone who knows him's photobucket.

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h197/Airsoftenthusiasts/

The photobucket address came from here, http://airsoftclassifieds.com/detail.php?cat=7&de=8864

an ad that appears to be put up by Huan Liu of Anaheim, CA.

Airsoft Advantage

I presume this is him, too. The account that was banned and said to be him (previous page) had a link to this site in the sig, and one of his 2 posts was advertising the site. From what he said about contacting him using an Airsoft Advantage email, I can only assume it is actually him.

On the site you can clearly find...

The address to the new store is:

679 I S. State College Blvd.

Fullerton, CA 92831

Cross streets are Orangethorpe and State College. Just north of orangethorpe past the first train tracks on the west side of the street in College Business Park. Pull into the complex (the address on the small building is 701) and follow the main entrance road twards the back buildings. We are the last building on the right unit I. The sign says SteelBone Trailers. Dont worry, that is an old sign. Our store hours are Tues-Friday 1:00pm-7:00pm and Saturday 11am-4pm. Closed on Sunday and Monday. Call us during business hours at 714-870-8533.

Might be worth a shot. Sounds more than a bit dodgy, too.

WHOIS search -

Registrant:

J&D Sales

745 W. Knepp

Fullerton, CA 92832

US

Domain Name: AIRSOFTADVANTAGE.COM

Administrative Contact:

J&D Sales jason@airsoftadvantage.com

745 W. Knepp

Fullerton, CA 92832

US

714-870-8500

Technical Contact:

Network Solutions, LLC. customerservice@networksolutions.com

13200 Woodland Park Drive

Herndon, VA 20171-3025

US

1-888-642-9675 fax: 571-434-4620

Record expires on 23-May-2010.

Record created on 23-May-2003.

I'm wondering if this guy has changed his name... if you call him "Vince" I know of a guy that goes around on here by the name of pingpong, he's actually a guy I did a trade with for a gun a while back.  He actually looks kinda like an older version of the kid in that picture...

I know he's told me his brother's name is Vince. .who's name is also on the Paypal account. This can account for his age. .not old enough to have a legitimate bank account/credit card, etc. . so he uses his brothers. .I don' t know. . again, I haven't had any problems with him. .and I'm always getting parts from him.

Archived