BAR 1918

Frontiers

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you're totally off topic

Not excactly... He "sells" the BAR in his shop or am I mistaken? At least that was part of the post I quoted.

It's just that before you consider buying there, you should check out his "policies". And his credibility.

point in hand exactly

*yawn*.It's getting really boring.

You two get out to the meadows and fight it off. The winner can come back to tell us who won only to promptly receive a 1 week suspension for being an idiot (time for the wounds to heal). Let's focus on the fact that a cheap BAR will be available soon.

Yay!

I have been brave enought to buy from the shop, just a couple marconis, one battery and gloves, the shipping is 44 for 1.7 kgr using UPS (WGC charges about 10 a kilogram but use to order 40 kgrs or so.

Subtotal: 171.00EUR

United Parcel Service (Delivery Weight Spain: 1.7 kg's): 44.84EUR

Shipping Insurance: 14.72EUR

Total: 230.56EUR

1º The bar is in preorder, but will be pleased to order once it is available if the shop goes OK.

2º Right if one is EU sales manager for a shop may be asking for a "profesional status poster" to avoid confusions.

3º Do not know other forums policies and problems over what has been insiuned here and the problems you two had.

4º It is true that prices including shipping are overinflated, each and every user points it when buying from EB and so.

5º It is true that stores have been known for inflating S&H costs, also said in each and every forum.

6º Stating you are not inflating may be agresive advertising but for the mooment not false.

7º This is a new shop, I an giving a chance before critizising but have no personal implication with anyone, just can say that I have been attended excellent for the moment and an awaiting my first shipment.

People, this is not the place to argue, if theres somekind of grudge, you should solve it with PMs. Lets just talk about the topic, the BAR1918, nobody wants the topic closed =)

Thanks Giovanni, please tell us how the order was when you recieve it :)

2º Right if one is EU sales manager for a shop may be asking for a "profesional status poster" to avoid confusions.

Don't you have to rent a paid forum here to get that "commercial user" title? (Can't afford one atm)

I think unless you're aggressively renting for a certain company you're involved in it is not to have that user title. I mean if I spill my advertising all over them forum I will very gladly get that title.

Anyways if you guys have any other questions or things regarding "the shop" you'd like to talk about please open a seperate thread. As many said, this one is about the BAR and let's keep it that way :)

(Happy St. Patties day btw)

e: That is not my shop bzw, in case some of you mistakenly got that impression.

Archived