G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I know this is not the place for real steel pics, but here's an example of what I'm talking about:

g36crails.jpg

Not quite an SL8 rail, but the same principle and on a G36k - definitely a cool look IMHO.

Edited by n00bTard

Also, I just want to be on record as saying that I don't actually care if there is a real-steel equivalent or not for the way I configure my airsoft guns. I like the look of the SL8 rail, so I bought a STAR one to put on one of my G36s. One more cool accessory to play with.

Me also WUB SL8 rails =) and the long sight base makes it very accurate with iron sights.

This is my work in progress, the only external part needed now is a pdi 290mm barrel jacket (amazingly hard to find, but I finally special ordered one)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/rtr...cvstage2007.jpg

Arent you forgetting your trigger?

Very nice, kinda resembles the one from FEAR

Everyone says that and it kind of makes me tempted to slap a Cmag on but since it's going to be semi-only that would be a bit dumb =\

Very very very cool - I plan to build one very similar to it as soon as CA puts out thier CA8-2 or whatever they will call it.

Oh yeah I meant to wait for the CA8-2 but got impatient. The mags are out though, same size as the STARs but have a 30-round capacity =)

Arent you forgetting your trigger?

Yep, it's in the incomplete gearbox =(

You're uh... going to put a gearbox in there... right?

Lol yeah, I need to get a few other parts to put in the gearbox first. I actually put the stock one back in before realizing that I had sold my batteries =( But it does have a trigger now.