G36 Picture Thread

Nah, don't worry about it mate, tis a lot of pages to read through just to catch up :lol:

:geek:

No way, he should have to read all 95 pages, and then write a 5000 word essay on what he learned. LOL. Just joking of course.

Back on topic heres mine with newly installed PPA magwell.

post-23328-1163978496_thumb.jpg

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CA36kVNMag.jpg

Got some VN mags and rails for it this morning.

Marui VN locaps are pretty tight in that magwell, you have to rock them forward slightly to be able to pull them out.

Think I might get a C style rail carry handle, whack on an ACOG and then leave this be.

Edited by DazJW

It's either swap the handle or bolt a rail to the top of it.

Need some kind of red dot in there, the 1.5x scope isn't going to be much good for indoor manouvres. Or aiming at anything dark, as you lose the reticule.

Edit: And the stock stops you being able to see in the scope with goggles on. The scope itself is fine, you just can't get your head in line with it.

Edited by DazJW
Got some VN mags..

mmm, now thats reel nice. I dont like the G36 with M4/M16 magz, but these VN-type magz kick.

my plan now is to put a full stock on my K, get a C-type rail-handle and a proper square shaped reflex sight and sumkinda rail system, G&G or probably CA.

Hey eltee,

Any chance of that real steel SL-8 stock fitting on the marui? or am I barking up the wrong tree again?  :)

On the shoulder stock, it incorporates some of the receiver section so no way for me to tell if it would fit an a/s version without taking the airsoft apart, which I am not experienced enough to do.

The front stocks fit, with minor grinding, but the real ones don't seem to accomodate a/s batteries. Here is a pic of a real steel Surefire front stock on a TM airsoft. It required minor grinding on the a/s receiver but it looked pretty decent. After that mod on the receiver, all my different real steel front ends fit with no problem, but no room for batteries.

Real

NuToySurefire.jpg

TM Airsoft

SAW1LR.jpg

Edited by eltee
CA36kVNMag.jpg

Got some VN mags and rails for it this morning.

Marui VN locaps are pretty tight in that magwell, you have to rock them forward slightly to be able to pull them out.

Think I might get a C style rail carry handle, whack on an ACOG and then leave this be.

Where is your fireselector? :P

Those VN type magazines sure fit G36 nicely, and I even tought that stanags would look ugly on G36 (or do they actually count VN magazines as stanag?).

TM g36c is terrible compared to the CA.

(before anyone moans, yes, I have both)

I'm happy with my TM-based SL9, and my G36c hasn't failed me yet :)

(though I "fixed" the TM in respect of the "decent internals", I've found TM internals, if not fiddled with, will survive a *lot* of abuse ^_^)

I've heard more reports about wiring, motor problems, and gear stripping problems with a CA than with a TM. Maybe yours had a problem, compared to CA, TM makes way less lemons.

TM make a lemon? :huh: What blastpheemy is this? I have a CA and I have no doubt that it will break something before a TM would. With my CA G36K pushing 340FPS stock and the TM around 275FPS the CA has a lot more stress. Not to mention I'm running my G36K on 9.6V's and the ROF is just funny. :D Not as funny as a MG36 with a Systema Turbo running on a 11.1V LiPol with a high speed gear set and an M100. That is just rediculous. ;)

Wow where did that come from? I went from CA vs TM comparison to talking about ROF in my friends gun... :blink:

I have to say, for my SL9 (which I got off Gazchap on the cheap B)), as I plan to replace all the gearbox internals etc (as I plan to run it on a *very* high speed setup :D), I'm happy with my choice of TM as it was cheaper, and in general, the hop is *very* good :)

I've heard more reports about wiring, motor problems, and gear stripping problems with a CA than with a TM. Maybe yours had a problem, compared to CA, TM makes way less lemons.

yes sir I can back you up on that. You guys can call in to any airsoft stores i.e. AEX and ask how many CA's come in having internal problems a week or a month.