Impressum: imprint

Neuheiten: New products

Wichtige Informationen: Important information

Guestbook: doh :P

Kontakt: contact

Edited by bloonz

http://www.mitglied.lycos.de/krlpton1te/g36a2/G36A2_1.JPG

Hi,

this is my first post in this Board, hope you like my A2. Will add a multi-reticle-sight as soon as its available in Germany.

It bases on a G36K from Classic Army

I Added:

G&P Externals (Barrel, stock, pins (3), Scope)

Guarder and Prometheus internals, 6,05 Barrel from star and a Systema spring.

Edited by krypto_GER

Hi,

this is my first post in this Board, hope you like my A2. Will add a multi-reticle-sight as soon as its available in Germany.

I Added:

Just curious, where do you get the bi-pod for the G36? I've been looking around but havn't found one that isn't part of a forgrip set.

Hi,

I Added:

Very nice Crypto!

Just curious, where do you get the bi-pod for the G36? I've been looking around but havn't found one that isn't part of a forgrip set.

it was part of an G&P Frontset, including the pin, handguard and Bipod.

You could get one here in germany, from the original Rifle, around 90 Euros :-/

I plan on getting the Army Code body kit, since my rifle looks funny being as long as it is and still claiming to be a -C model, is that reletively easy to put together, and how does it feel compared to the normal TM and CA bodies?

The army code body is good piece of kit, feels and looks pretty similar to the CA body so much better than the TM body. I found it quite easy to install although the sight rail took a bit of encouragement to get back on. My (marui based) G36 feels much nicer with the AC body installed, the only problem being the shiny marui pistol grip which looks pretty bad next to all the upgrade parts. Oh and you get a metal cocking handle which is nice. I'll post some pics of mine once I get my G&P bipod.

Hope this helps,

Andy

EDIT: krypto_GER, what's that paint job on your rifle? Looks awesome :) .

Edited by umbra

Ok, made some more modifications and arrangements. These should be pretty firm (for a least a couple weeks ;) )

First, the Space Marine MK2:

G36spacemarineII.jpg

G36spacemarineII2.jpg

And with the sights open:

G36spacemarineII3.jpg

here is something im just messing about with my new Guarder Elcan copy.

i dont actually think it looksthat bad, and not too out of place.

DSCN2535.jpg

DSCN2536.jpg

DSCN2537.jpg

more pics in the MP5 and M249 thread  :D

Looks great. What do you think of the quality of that Elcan replica? I haven't seen one so I am curious, and did you hook up the wiring that came with the stock so that you could run a battery? I have the same stock, came with no instructions and I'm a little too lazy to open everything up to experiment.

as above, its the G&P KV stock, holds a large battery.......

......which i havnt wired up yet. i didnt get instructions either, and tbh it boggles me. i had my CA36K open earlier, for a hop problem, and couldnt really see how the wiring worked. but im going to have a go when i order my new hop rubber, saves me opening it up more than needed. i'll try and write a guide to doing it.

the Guarder 'Elken' is really nice. the rubber is very thick, and this scope is going to last longer than mankind itself. the optics are crystal clear, and the mount is sturdy and well built. i really cant fault it. 4x zoom.

unfortuantly, on my CA249 MK2, it is somewhat difficult to use because of the eye relief. however this mihgt be the gun as much as the scope. the MK2 stock is quite long, and the rear sight stops me from putting the scope all the way back on teh rails. im takign the rear sight off to hopefully fix the slight problem.

all in all though, the scope itself is proper good.

as above, its the G&P KV stock, holds a large battery.......

......which i havnt wired up yet. i didnt get instructions either, and tbh it boggles me. i had my CA36K open earlier, for a hop problem, and couldnt really see how the wiring worked. but im going to have a go when i order my new hop rubber, saves me opening it up more than needed. i'll try and write a guide to doing it.

the Guarder 'Elken' is really nice. the rubber is very thick, and this scope is going to last longer than mankind itself. the optics are crystal clear, and the mount is sturdy and well built. i really cant fault it. 4x zoom.

unfortuantly, on my CA249 MK2, it is somewhat difficult to use because of the eye relief. however this mihgt be the gun as much as the scope. the MK2 stock is quite long, and the rear sight stops me from putting the scope all the way back on teh rails. im takign the rear sight off to hopefully fix the slight problem.

all in all though, the scope itself is proper good.

Take the pistol grip out.

See at the back of the gearbox (where the spring guide is held) there back of the pistol grip is flat?

Hack a bit off there, and run wires through it to the motor.

Make sure you've enough slack to handle the stock being folded, but not too much as to get in the way when you don't fold the stock.