G36 Picture Thread

If you feel like braving the search, there is a pretty good thread a few months back where a lot of good info piled up, including some wiring options. Check it out.

I've got one. The wiring is really pretty easy, requiring no modification to the gun. I've set mine up so I can swap battery connector types and storage locations without much trouble.

Edit:

Found the thread: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=49894&hl=

Enjoy

Edited by Glenn
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as above, its the G&P KV stock, holds a large battery.......

......which i havnt wired up yet. i didnt get instructions either, and tbh it boggles me. i had my CA36K open earlier, for a hop problem, and couldnt really see how the wiring worked. but im going to have a go when i order my new hop rubber, saves me opening it up more than needed. i'll try and write a guide to doing it.

Hop up problem??

I just got a CA36 a few weeks back... What exactly is the hop up problem?

Hop up problem??

I just got a CA36 a few weeks back... What exactly is the hop up problem?

the problem was i found out the hard way you shouldnt leave your CA36K out in the snow and rain overnight, as it will *fruitcage* the hop rubber up <_<

hopefully just a new rubber should sort it out.

Top is G36K V2 Top Rail Handle.

middle is Carring Handle with Dual optics by Hensoldt.

Bottom is K.A.C G36/SL8 Front Folding sight & Rear Folding sight with Rail.

Side is H&K Orginial G36C Folding stock with adjustable cheek-piece

59546190.DSC01852.JPG

OK...where and how did you get these sexy items?  Spill the beans  :D  :D

the G36C folding stock with adjustable cheek-piece was from C.S.A

the G36K V2 Top Rail Handle & Dual optics by Hensoldt were ordered from H&K dealer.

the K.A.C Front Folding sight & Rear Folding sight with rail were ordered from one of the KAC's offical dealer in USA.

maybe you will the 3rd (lucky for me) person who will answer my question... : Where did you buy the ksk rail?

I had to make a chop job with my stock marui rail , look very nice but still not satysfying for me ;)

Nitro.vo/first factory/laylax - sell a 'flat top kit' for G36C rails - it basically fills in the holes when you pop the iron sights off the rail. Creates a very similar look - though the kit is rediculously overpriced at 35$ USD. Still, most all the Hong Kong dealers have it in stock and readily available.

And, it still might not be a 'satisfying' look though.

hey 6ft4. if you don't mind me asking. how much did the dual optic carry handle set you back.

bought it for $500USD, had been sat around three years, never have chance to mount it on the SL8-5 or the TM G36C one. That's the second one i have. Still can't figure it out why i bought that....