'Action' AK to M4 front end adaptor

TheFull9

whats the point in airsoft guns if they arent replicas of something that exists? why bother playing with replica guns at all if you are going to screw them up with rubbish like that part? dont get me wrong, customised guns are cool so long as what you are doing is possible in real life. but this daft thing couldnt work, the working parts of the ak and m4 just couldnt mate like that. you might as well use an aeg gearbox in a paintball gun body.

If you like armalite stocks and foreends, why not use an armalite?

just my oppinion though, people will still by it and should be free to do what they want to their guns.

That's because not everyone plays airsoft to play milsim. Plenty of people will buy this just for the hell of it, and you don't have any right to judge them just like I don't have any right to judge you for only doing milsim! There's no problem with just HAVING FUN and goofing off and seeing what crazy combos you can come up with.

I think it's interesting, personally. You can be damn sure I won't buy one... But I could see some interesting combinations come out of this.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont do something because you can, do it for a good reason!

That's because not everyone plays airsoft to play milsim. Plenty of people will buy this just for the hell of it, and you don't have any right to judge them just like I don't have any right to judge you for only doing milsim! There's no problem with just HAVING FUN and goofing off and seeing what crazy combos you can come up with.

I've every right to judge them and their guns. I judge every airsofter I see, I make a decision on whether I think their gun and gear is cool or not. If i think not, I wont ever say anything to them but I often tell people if they look cool. point being, if I see one of these butchered AK's I'm going to think to myself that you look like a tool. Its fashion really.

I'd just like to point out that I most definitely play on the opposite end of the airsoft scale to milsim, however i like to look good doing it!

Edit: by the way bane, you are right on the money

Just stating a fact, that is the way many people think, agree with it or not. End of the day, this is all entirely subjective, some people will think an M4 front end on an AK does look cool, and that's just their way of thinking, no one's going to change it; and that goes both ways.

I like AK. Probably only part I don't like is none adjustable stock. I'd much prefer to have adjustable stock on them.

As for the customizing, it's matter of preference. Respect others.

People play paintball because they want to and they like it better than other similar sports. Same for airsoft, people play airsoft instead paintball because that's what they want. Not just because it's milsim. Milsim is part of play. It's not the whole point.

Dont do something because you can, do it for a good reason!

I've every right to judge them and their guns. I judge every airsofter I see, I make a decision on whether I think their gun and gear is cool or not. If i think not, I wont ever say anything to them but I often tell people if they look cool. point being, if I see one of these butchered AK's I'm going to think to myself that you look like a tool. Its fashion really.

I'd just like to point out that I most definitely play on the opposite end of the airsoft scale to milsim, however i like to look good doing it!

Edit: by the way bane, you are right on the money

You seem to be missing the fact that some people will see it and like it.

"cool" is a very personal thing.

I for one would love a Seburo MN-23, no it's not realistic at all but I'd buy it (the M2-23.

I don't see any harm in these kits, hell could even be a craze in a few years

;)

Well no, I doubt anybody would buy that particullar setup - it looks quite awful (IMO). However, the adaptor will sell. And thats the point really, if you don't like that setup in the link, like me, then you can create your own with the adaptor.

I may even buy the kit myself now, quite simply to ###### off some of the guys in here :D

it has begun! run for your homes peasants!

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/eac-custom-guns...-custom-bk.html

I did actually already put that in the very first post of the thread to be honest mate.

Worth going over the point though perhaps. That exact setup I think looks really awful, and I imagine any combination using the adaptor that features a delta ring also will, but a free float RAS (all your DDs, Noveske LaRue and the like) should look much better.

You seem to be missing the fact that some people will see it and like it.

"cool" is a very personal thing.

I for one would love a Seburo MN-23, no it's not realistic at all but I'd buy it (the M2-23.

I don't see any harm in these kits, hell could even be a craze in a few years

;)

Now I cant give you a solid argument as to why, but I find sci fi guns (as in replicas of well designed and often famous fictional guns- not ones you invented yourself!) dont offend my replica gun sensibilities at all. pulse rifle=win but a seburo kit would be fwapworthy. surprised the Japanese haven't done it already.

Now I cant give you a solid argument as to why, but I find sci fi guns (as in replicas of well designed and often famous fictional guns- not ones you invented yourself!) dont offend my replica gun sensibilities at all. pulse rifle=win but a seburo kit would be fwapworthy. surprised the japs haven't done it already.

They have, good luck trying to find one tho :P

Awesome, I like all of those. If I do decide to make something along the lines of one of those however I'm rather unsure with rail to go with at the moment, the LaRue replicas seem to be widely available but anything with a delta ring will look rubbish I reckon. Anyone have any recommendations for free float systems with no ring?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived