Your most epic fail purchase

Ecthelion

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is that, true, but you have snow which makes everything seem better!

Ah yes the idea that snow makes everything better :P

Try freezing in it, trying to get to work when the morons keep spinning off at 20-30mph and still crash as they don't know what to do, couple that with a council that spends little on gritting and you have the cluster screw that is Aberdeen, it is not good at all <_<.

Still playing in the snow can be a laugh, but then go back to the lack of a decent or any site argument and it isn't worth it.

'FireKnife'

Ah yes the idea that snow makes everything better :P

Try freezing in it, trying to get to work when the morons keep spinning off at 20-30mph and still crash as they don't know what to do, couple that with a council that spends little on gritting and you have the cluster screw that is Aberdeen, it is not good at all <_<.

Still playing in the snow can be a laugh, but then go back to the lack of a decent or any site argument and it isn't worth it.

'FireKnife'

I still maintain you were meant to be a southerner lol :)

I still maintain you were meant to be a southerner lol :)

Two things:

1: I am. I spent a good 16 years of my 23 year life down there, all of my growing up years in particular.

2: I don't understand the whole 'Aberdeen people can deal with the cold and are hard', *badger*s, they are retards, have lots of issues and feel like a dumping ground for the other cities of Scotland for at least half of the cities population that *badgeress* and moan about a little bit of snow, somewhat ironic for a city that gets it, every single year :P.

All I moan about is having a very poor option for my hobby and the fact that some of those that attend shouldn't be allowed near a bubble gun, let alone something with the power to blister and break skin.

'FireKnife'

• 3 months later...

Currently the fail for me is this CA G36c, i have just replaced the gearbox on it and well so far all i am getting is double feeds and miss feeds: sigh, i won't go into what i have repalced on this but it's getting to be a bit liek triggers broom.

@Apex

make sure you have a g36 specific nozzle. The one with the tab thing on the top. Had the same issue with a g36 I had awhile back. I just put in the SHS one and it gave me feeding problems.

It could also be the hopup unit

--Hawaiian

You would think that a complete G36 v3 box would have this and on first glance it does but god it doesn't feed right - now this could be down to the m4 magwell on it - so first plan is stock magwell and stock mag - i still have the nozzle and tappet from the old gb so i can if pushed swap them out.

The hop hasn't changed and it was working with the m4 magwell so it does poin back to the gb been the issue so we shall see.

ive got some WE XDMs, broken one in 4 places so far, and the other burst fires and jams, so no, new WE guns are JUST every bit as terrible as old ones, any any1 that feeds you the BS "new WEs are better than they used to" is just as full of it as the people that just think WE is the greatest thing there's ever been

@Apex

make sure you have a g36 specific nozzle. The one with the tab thing on the top. Had the same issue with a g36 I had awhile back. I just put in the SHS one and it gave me feeding problems.

It could also be the hopup unit

--Hawaiian

Now back on the original CA tappet nozzel and sector gear and we have a working RIF - not sure which bit caused it and am not going to crack this open to find out again but am happy - also 290fps from a m90 spring (88m/s) is not bad either :D

Now back on the original CA tappet nozzel and sector gear and we have a working RIF - not sure which bit caused it and am not going to crack this open to find out again but am happy - also 290fps from a m90 spring (88m/s) is not bad either :D

Yeap. 

I ragequit on my KWA G36 because of that and just sold it dirt cheap. It occured to me after than KWA nozzles were proprietary and that was causing my grief.

SHS nozzles are slightly different than the normal POM nozzles that come with G36s. Thats what I had in mine, and also what was causing the problem.

Figured it out only after i sold mine and was working on a buddys KWA g36.. fail

-Hawaiian

Archived