Comedy Non-Hit Takers

harborne blue

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest I've been "queried" about me taking hits in the past. Trouble is that I tend to flinch when I'm NOT hit...a round comes close...I flinch further into cover.

Seriously, this REALLY looks like I'm cheating if the shooter isn't close enough to see where the rounds are going. I've even found myself picking up the BB's from the floor and pointing to the Point of Impact of the rounds to convince some people.

If someone appears not to be taking hits...light them up. It's the most effective method to be honest, I'd be happy being lit up if the rounds hit me (as long as they stop coming in pretty shortly after I've called hit that is! lol)

Always the best comedy moments are the ones where you see the round hit, the guy actually shout "OUCH" or similar and THEN just go back to fighting...always make me laugh.

Minicameras for £20 from memorybits.co.uk...its what we're doing, large SD card in them and have them strapped to the helmet, then we can watch at lunchtime on the laptop and have really good laugh!

Can I ask how? I've seen people handle guns in...rough ways, but only once to break one.

I actually have no idea. I didn't see much of them during the game really, but apparently at times they were doing stuff like using them as walking sticks, slamming them into stuff and the like. Generally treating them as if they were worth nothing.

If they dont take a hit light them up, Sound advice, IF your out of range then it isnt going to make a difference, if there not taking there hits, then there going to learn. I would never intentionally not take a hit but there is always the chance that you dont hear or feel a hit, and if this happens i have no problem with being lit up myself.

I always have to laugh when i take a structure of some kind, me and an enemy shoot each other i proceed to shout hit and they carry on as if nothing happend, cause if i didnt laugh id end up socking em one :(

on Saturday I had a fun one where it could of looked like I was on the non hit taking side but it really was just some kind of why was I not hit moment.

Me and a mate were going along a corridor, as we approached the corner a guy with a P90 came flying around and full auto sprayed towards us taking out my friend and as I shot him I was totally expecting to be hit at the same time... but to my surprise he didn't get me :D I saw his gun pointing at me but there was no hit and he called to me did you not get hit and I think he heard the surprise in my voices as I said no i wasn't so he just took off back to his spawn and was ok with it.

I think he must of ran out of ammo before the line of fire got to me, seriously lucky.

AWA on sunday. I was out waiting and watching the other team take the village.......... Looking at two kids with two tones stacked up behind a barricade. The first gets hit and calls it and goes away, the next kid a grenade lands at his feet, he stares at whilst it comes of and he carries on playing........rolleyes.gif

Funniest one I've seen was this old dude who's 'one of the lads' at the local site, and as a result gets put in charge of everything despite not having a clue. He tries to stealth up towards our team on the top of a hill, but we see him coming from a mile away. We open up and, as the BBs bounce off him, he realises hes been spotted and pops down into a section of bush. He sits there for ages then, when he tries to come forward again, we light him up again.

It ended up with us literally twenty feet away from him hosing him on full auto fire. He was just lying face down at the edge of this patch of bushes, as if by not moving he becamee invisible. It was hilarious and pathetic to see this old dude lying there with this absolute conviction that we couldn't see him blatantly cheating. After a while I sauntered up, squatted down and just raised his chin with the end of my extremely long and powerful revolver, and he finally deigned to declare himself out, telling us all the while how he'd nearly got us.

Last time I was out saw an "interesting" variation of non-hit taking, walk into the fire of 2 249's and an LSW get hit, stick your hand up and shout hit, step behind a tree and then come out shooting the other side. Apparently he thought it was some kind of modern warfare style, get to cover, wait 10 seconds, all bullet wounds magically healed kind of deal.

Apparently he thought it was some kind of modern warfare style, get to cover, wait 10 seconds, all bullet wounds magically healed kind of deal.

LOL, I've also experienced that. The COD gameplay seems to have damaged airsoft like anything else!

Anyways I'm posting because I had quite the opposite the other day: I got flanked by the "Downed Pilot" who double tapped me with MY HiCapa, missing both shots. However silly me called myself out, as it was clear that any subsequent shots would eventually hit me before I could turn around (I was crawling and craddling my carbine). :P

NOTE: In fact I read "Non-hit takers" as that, calling yourself out when you weren't actually hit...

Just spent the weekend at sennybridge for uprising 2, excellent weekend with only 2 minor scuffs from blatent knob 'eads.

1. Hose into a window, see the rounds bounce off the guy and he just takes a step back and raise his weapon at me.

2. Not me shooting but 2 guys get *hit* and call it, stick there hands up then a team mate suggests they were rebounds (bear in mind the were getting lit up in the middle of a huge firefight) so they put there hands down and carry on playing. Fair enough if it was a rebound BUT dont stick ur hand up say hit then take it back.

Both happend within a 2 minuete period and were immediately reported to the excellent marshalls who dealt with it.

I was at an Op at FGF in New Hampshire USA, and it was falling apart for ourteam. We had to run up the side of a mountain, about a half a mile at 40 to 50degrees upward angle to get to the mountain stronghold to stop the execution ofa captured teammate. As about 20-30 of us are running up the one and only trail(I know it is foolish to stick to a designated pathway but we needed to get tothe summit ASAP) we were ambushed by roughly 5 Tangos to the left of the path.We immediately took casualties and had to fend off the enemies. I and about 7other guys were hit so we had to stay at a junction on the trail and heal upwith some medics whilst the rest of the team headed up the mountain. After Iwas healed, I stayed to provide security for the rest of the downed teammateshealing and I noticed three people walking up the path. I pointed them out tomy friend and we waited until we could identify them as enemies. We opened fire;all three were hit (we saw and heard the hits) and all three of them startedyelling "we are militia!" I was confounded so I yelled "well we arenot!" and continued to fire. We were instructed to not stop firing untilthe other person calls hit, unless of course it is less than 20 ft away. We hitthem all a few more times, and they just ran off into the woods. After the gameI caught up with the kids and here I their explanation word for word "wedon't think it's necessary to always call your hits." Basically the kidjust told me that they cheat and do not call out when they are hit. I was soawestruck and just stared at him as he turned and walked away. Those are thedays that I wish I had my RS SVD so that I could peg him in the face where itwould have shown…

• 5 months later...

the 2nd time i went airsoft at my now regular site there was a guy with his head above the obstacle so i shoot him in the head,dosent take his hit.at this time ive got 3 team mates beside me so we shoot him once each.again dosent take his hit so we then hose him with bbs.still dosent take his hit so another team mate from 35ft away fires his 180 shot grenade at him knocks his tooth out and face bleeds aswell.takes his and starts swearing at my team mate asking him why he didnt just shoot him once.

This weekend just gone was terrible for people not taking their hits at my local, and its normally not a problem. One of the marshals was next to me and a tree when he tested a rental player that was under suspicion.

He double tapped him on the back at about 10-12 meters, we both saw the hits, the marshal then leant against the tree to be out of site, the rental then turned round to look for the shooter sees me with no gun in my hands (was propped be hind the tree) so turns back to the fight.

The marshal repeats a double tap this time on the shoulder, again the same thing rental looks round see nothing but me with my arms crossed and turns back to the fight (at which point the enemy was at least 50+m away and not shooting at us).

This was repeated 4 more times each time with the same result, the rental looked round saw no one and went back to the game. The marshal oiked him off and banned him only to find out that 3 more of the party he had come with including his dad had been banned too.

Guess some people just really don't get the idea.

I saw numerous other people not taking hits as well but most seemed to get the hint with a burst of .25's at the head. But by far the worst skirmish I have ever been to for the amount of cheaters I have ever been to.

Had a funny one a while back, one guy who was known for not taking hits was coming round a corner with his mate trying to take out about 5 people laying down in wait for him, now 5 people shooting at 2 people will have a pretty high chance of hitting them, especially when the engagement was about 20 meters. His friend takes the hit and walks, Mr. teflon is standing there taking fire and eventually ends up getting blasted by my M203. Shortly after he walks! He's now banned from the site after repeatedly being reported.

Being a marshal we often have to keep our eyes on rental players, the regulars always take their hits and we rarely have problems with walk ons but we for some reason seem to attract bullet proof rentals. Unfortunately they're never exactly "funny" non hit takers, just pains in your behind!

Another series of amusing non hit takers/confused people was one time at The Mall, I'm up on the top balcony and I'm using a G36 with a hop unit that refuses to fire straight, most shots are raising up a lot. So I'm basically shooting low and catching people when I can just see their legs coming into view! I saw the marshal standing watch on the ground floor telling quite a few players that they were actually getting shot regardless of the fact they couldn't see me!

The mall this weekend I had slight rage moment.

I was in Coast to coast after having creeped there via the basements and put myself in a heavily defended yellow area, creep in with a friend, shoot one dude who takes the hit and wanders off.

Carry on into the big room part and some guy is just standing there at the same time loads of dead yellows come walking in.. I double tap the dude who appears to be alive and hide myself behind the cover in case any of the dead were not. So I see the guy flinch and turn around, not seeing me he carries on again I double tap him again he flinches again.... again I hide again he ignores it .. some dude hits me and I shout hit put my hand in the air and the other dude shoots me twice in the back of my neck as I walk away shouting dead man walking .... I turn around at this point mostly ###### off. I then walk over to him and say you knwo those 4 shots you just got hit with those were me you going to take that and he point blank says that wasn't you no one was here so no... I fumed and promptly reported him to a marshall who had a nice chat with him.

I was at a private field one day and the team I was on was tasked with defending a position. A buddy of mine and I went out to the left and set up position on a small dirt pile. We saw a small group of guys advancing on the fort and I decided to open up fire. One particular guy I knew was in range, and I could see him flinch after every round hit him..I put one magazine into him on semi-automatic. At this point I had already become enraged as I could clearly tell I was shooting him, and I even handed my gun over to my buddy to shoot at the guy to ensure I wasn't crazy. (My teammate was down to his sidearm.) After he confirmed this. I asked for his USP and began to crawl towards this player. When I had reached about five feet away from him I stood up and unloaded the whole magazine into his back. He proceeded to look up at me and smile. At this point I was about to do something I probably would have regretted so I yelled for the ref. and got him to settle out the situation. I then learned that the player did not speak English but only spoke Spanish. I didn't understand why this made him exempt from the rules however, as the ref. really just laughed it off and told him to go to respawn...

Archived