Biggest 'I've forgotten the most important bit of kit' fail

magaz

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Advancing with my team through thick cover. Get to a firing position ready to wipe out the enemy patrol.

My team open fire and the enemy don't even have time to react. They are all down before they even fire a shot.

I start to jog back to the safe zone.

"Where are you going?" they yell.

"Batteries in my boot..." I reply.

:rolleyes:

Note to all -

Do not try to pack up your kit bag when very hungover/still a little drunk! Never goes well!

Ended up leaving my propane, assault vest (the biggest thing!) which had my radio, pyros and gas mask in. Luckily Forest Labs is only a 20 min drive away...

once at the tudds site near me, i had gotten mud in my barrel and was cleaning it out over lunch then went to have something to eat and chat to a few mates. when we were called back to go i wasnt ready so i grabs googles and ammo and my gun and jogged to catch up with the others. at the start of the game got myself into a good position and someone wandered into my sights.. i open fire and BB's were going left right up down every which way but at this guy, this is when i noticed i had not put the barrel back into my scar.... not sure if it was the shooting or the swearing that got me noticed but it wasnt long till i got hit

Mine is a basic but rather useful one to forget.

A trouser belt.

Not because the trousers were too loose on me, no, but it was because for the first time i though of using a drop leg and had nothing to attach the holster to.

In the end i took my 1911 in one hand and my old P90 in the other, that was the day i found out how much more fun a clacking gas pistol is over a dead feeling AEG any day of the week.

'FireKnife'

Forgotten batteries

Forgotten PEQ box (not so much trouble, just tape the battery)

Forgotten BB's

Forgotten mags

Nothing critical really, theres always someone to borrow from or even buy from. And always have a high ###### mag in my rifle bag.

My inner barrel ... did an upgrade to new inner barrel and forgot to put it back in ... second thing is that I have a two piece hopup so when inserting mag you hear a rattling sounds and see bb's fall out of the outer barrel ... was not a good sight for me

• 1 month later...

this past december i drove a half hour away for an op only to realize i had forgotten the mags to my stg. went to to get them and by the time i had gotten to the op 15 minutes late, they didnt want to let me play or refund my pre-reg. needless to say some red spray paint on some duct tape for my colored armbands and i was in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of weeks ago, I'm waiting for the last of my mates to arrive so we can start the game.

I'm also showing off my brand new GBB M14, when...

OMG! The MAGS!!!

I never made the trip form that site to my place faster...

:)

Archived