Navy SEAL Discussion/Pictures

LORD_SEX

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is really some awesome gear Eugene, how does the quality of the ferro gear compare to eagle? Also, are your combat pants and shirt the real deal? They seem to match perfectly with the ferro aor1, which according to him is actually real crye stuff.

edit: is that the element lanyard? I also forgot to mention that I absolutely love your blasters.:D

@Sparkyboy, thanks for letting me know about the just helmets, I'll steer clear of them, and hope the others aren't so big.

Also, I don't think the question was ever answered, but sparkyboy, are your combat pants and shirt real or replica?

Finally, a question for all of you guys out there that have replica aor1 combat pants and shirts, What is the best replica brand, or are they all the same? I have heard some say that they are different, and others simply refer to them as simply "replicas" leading me to believe that they are all the same.

here are the three "versions" that I have hear of

http://dragonredairsoft.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=33_35&products_id=131

http://www.royaltigergear.com/product_info.php?products_id=1006

http://cgi.ebay.com/DIGI2-AOR1-BDU-DEVGRU-SHIRTS-PANTS-/330535561854?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf5746a7e

Also, I am curious about sizing, as I have heard of fitment issues with chinese/asian made clothing. If anyone that has any of these could please comment on the sizing, or even give some measurements, that would be great.

Thanks for the input on ferro stuff, I have heard pretty much the same from other owners as well.

Even if the replica aor1 is a slight bit off when viewed in person, it must be only a tiny bit, because they look literally identical to the 500d crye material on your ferro plate carrier. How do you like the replica aor1 (quality/durability/comfort, etc), which brand did you choose and what size do you fit?

i have a teammate who ordered replica AOR1 bdu set from ebay, and still never got his. it's the one seller from korea.

i want to have one set as well, but i don't know a reputable seller.

about the JUST helmets, our team was able to purchase several direct from their website. we contacted through email. it took about a month to get, since they had to make new helmets. sizes were only in med and large. still med was too big for my head, thats why i just stick with my IBH (even for my usmc recon impressions , lol i get killed there).

nice guns and gear guys! keep it up :)

I run the same aor1 set and eugene and sparkboy they are the Korean ones off ebay, quality is very good and are still in one piece after more than a few 24hr events, for the money i cant fault them, i certainly cant jusfity the price of real ones for airsoft, not that i can source them anyway.

Stirrat and Myself (the taller one) at a game yesterday. Some lunchtime posing pics. All comments/insults appreciated. Generic SEALs/DEVGRU modern impression, nothing too specific on date/op. Posted elsewhere so apologies if some have already seen these.

DSC02253.jpg

DSC02247.jpg

DSC02249.jpg

DSC02267.jpg

DSC02272.jpg

DSC02275.jpg

DSC02280.jpg

DSC02281.jpg

Really nice pics there Blackweell, I love that 6094. Which aor1 replicas are those, and could you possibly take a few measurements? I'd like to know the size of the waist and the length of the pants from the waist to the very bottom of the leg. If anyone could post some measurements that would be great, as I'm not sure what size would fit me. I'm about 5'11" (180 cm) tall, and usually wear a size 32 pants.

Back about a two pages....

Yeah, their website sucks. I ended up calling and ordering yesterday, and called again today just to make sure. They actually shipped it out yesterday after I ordered; excellent service. For just the slick (no side plate bags, at least I don't think) was almost exactly $100.

Sorry to interrupt the discussion but the team i am on is going to start doing a navy seal style load out/impression kit list is as follows (all credits going to airsoft pacific's catch 22 for the layout of the post/ most of the information in it)

Helmets:

MICH 2000,2001,

IBH

NVG mounts: Norotos diamond plate, wilcox 3 point

Baseball cap

Boonie

shemagh

pro-tec style helm

Camo:

3 color DCU's, US woodland,

Cold weather:

PCU level 5 jacket w/ woodland pants

Body Armor:

MAR-CIRAS(Combat Integrated Releasable Armor System) vest.

MBSS(Maritime Ballistic Survival System) plate carrier, sometimes worn w/ Paca low vis body armor

RRV (Rhodiesian Recon Vest) sometimes worn w/ Paca low vis body armor.

LBT 1961A H-Chest harness

Belt:

Duty belt, Padded duty belt, LBT rigger belt, Padded Molle Belt

Safariland 6004

MLCS Hoster

MLCS drop leg panel

Dump pouch

Boots:

merrell Sawtooth/ reflex, Asolo, Belleville 550, Danner Acadia, FSN 95 GTX

Knee pads:

Alta, Hatch

all critics are accepted just aslong as it helps with our loadout

thank you for your time

oh yeah, thanks for pointing that out. I was talking about the ebay ones but I didn't realize that the pants were sized in inches, and the shirts are sized in s, m, l, and xl. Thanks for the input though, it looks like the korean ones are out of stock right now anyways, I guess I'll just have to wait. In the meantime, anyone know if the dragonred and royaltiger aor1's are the same as the korean ones?

Archived