HK Toy Show 2011

Fightingchook

few more pics...

IMG_0213_resize.jpg

IMG_0204_resize.jpg

all these all in cyberpun booth. (pun intended)

IMG_0206_resize.jpg

WE p90... prototype now has a gas leak problem.

IMG_0207_resize.jpg

G&G...

IMG_0209_resize.jpg

ak brands of ak's and the RPK in there booth is CYMA.

also note if you not want kals mug on your body the logo is easy removeable

IMG_0210_resize.jpg

Ares...

IMG_0211_resize.jpg

And JG... with taped over logos.

IMG_0212_resize.jpg

IMG_0203_resize.jpg

I is still angry over the loss of the P90.

:huh:

FC

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well no doubt WE kept the templates and design and R&D for it etc etc. And NO NO 1000x NO! on ruining the F2k Tradesif you're going to jack the price 900% I expect PROPER trades. Another good gun ruined. Maybe all airsoft unions from around the world should band together and lobby companies to stop selling licences to cyberscum

here is pretty much all in short, real wood body, 6mm GBB what else is need to know :P,

Well, a few more things to be honest. Any idea what kind of system there'll be for the magazines? Does the clip eject on firing the last shot with the gas stored in the gun? Is it gas-in-mag? Something else? FPS out the box?

Frontiers whatever happened to the series 70 National Match Army were releaseing.

is coming after holidays, also they make the Green and Tan Glocks like Marui have :) come after holidays!

Well, a few more things to be honest. Any idea what kind of system there'll be for the magazines? Does the clip eject on firing the last shot with the gas stored in the gun? Is it gas-in-mag? Something else? FPS out the box?

Clip will eject while still according to them its not same system as in Marushin, i cannot confirm yet where the gas is but maybe in the gun? just a hunch. After i hear more i will update.

is coming after holidays, also they make the Green and Tan Glocks like Marui have :) come after holidays!

Clip will eject while still according to them its not same system as in Marushin, i cannot confirm yet where the gas is but maybe in the gun? just a hunch. After i hear more i will update.

tell them to please please this time make sure it's skirmishable. if it's actually any good it will sell like hotcakes. If you have any influence you should hint at making sure they can get element maybe to release spare parts for it.

Any details you can get and post up would be awesome, particularly regarding the way the whole system works and type of magazines (when they eject will they go flying far away or just pop up?), skirmish practical related stuff.

tell them to please please this time make sure it's skirmishable. if it's actually any good it will sell like hotcakes. If you have any influence you should hint at making sure they can get element maybe to release spare parts for it.

Couldn't agree more.

• 5 months later...

Archived