CZ Picture Thread

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Detonator CZ P-09 kit for KJW.   The much underrated KJW CZ P-09 now has a nice CNC Aluminium kit from Detonator that includes slide, barrel, fake firing-pin and functioning dummy extractor. A seri

Ares VZ58... a "training AEG" I've built for real steel courses I take around Europe (Slovakia and Czech Republic) so that I have an Airsoft replica to play around here that's exactly the same as what

KSC version with Spear Arms silencer and pistol grip

Posted Images

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

What's the general opinion on KJW's Shadow 2 and SP-01?

As soon as the human malware permits playing again, I would be in the market for a general duty pistol ( and holster... that's gonna be fun to find, lol ).

No upgrades, just reliable and shoots fine for CQB ranges on CO2.

If that fails, the P09 or KP13 are an option.

Difficult to say, I like all three of them - Shadow 2, 1 and P09. Good shooters, reliable and mag options (GG and CO2) without upgrade needed.

Shadows are of course heavier than P09. Nevertheless if should choose just one - Shadow 2.

But P09 is a bit more military if that plays a role for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

While I admit to being a rabid AAP-01 fan, I am also a fan of the P09. Have had a few for several years and they do last pretty well. I do have one that I may have worn out as I am getting light hammer strikes and the trigger is doing something as well (I'll get 1 good double action trigger pull and then the next double action pull barely cocks the hammer back enough to reliably fire). But this pistol has had thousands of shots through it so It might be time to strip it down for parts.

I really like the looks of the Shadow 2. It does seem to be pretty heavy and it means another batch of different magazines to stock up on, but I might give it a go.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...