UKSF Loadouts

Alezi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just picked up a WE M4 CQBR and that led to a new question (yes I know, I said I was done with the questions ^^).

Now, as I look at it, it has a dark grey colour as opposed to the black of my G&G M4 and I've been thinking about painting it in a woodlandy camo pattern.

Now I've seen this done by UKSF (I think) but how about the pathfinders? is this sort of thing "allowed"?

• 2 weeks later...

Most news wires have them down as Kiwis. Don't quote me, but I believe they're tasked with rapid reaction duties in Kabul - quite a few pics of Kiwi SAS surfaced after a similar incident early last year...

• 2 weeks later...

First pic - Scared Boom.

Secnd pic - Serious Boom

Third pic - "How you doin'?" Boom

Next time I will do

"Yo dawg" Boom

"Come at me bro!" Boom

And everyone's favourite " My mind is full of *fruitcage*" Boom tongue.gif

I do have stanags but I forgot to put them in, but no PEQ 2 :/ when I get crye combats I will be doing a more modern TFB (Task force knight) look. I also need to get a set of sordins which are on the list (Real ones this time, not *suitcasey* element ones) as well as a few other things. But the PVS 21 mount really makes a difference! (Thanks rob :) )

Archived