UKSF Loadouts

Alezi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's interesting, I didn't realise that they came in ML! I knew the RAV did, but I've only ever seen the SOHPC/HPC in M. Guess I know which I'm getting then (which is cool as I've always thought they looked rad).

What's sort of 'restrictions' are there with regards to SOHPC > HPC? colour? rough idea of set up? I want to get it right as I'll be shelling out hundreds of £/$ on this...

Cheers for all the help on this by the way guys.

With regards to colour and set up. Smoke green with nothing but com's on it and all your ammo/frags/smoke on a Molle belt.

Multicam is also private purchase, i sold mine of to abandon on these forums...then shortly after brought another off a mate as they are cracking!

Hmmm, that's interesting, so more like Spetz's than Murta's (page previous)?

What belt rig is suitable then? I haven't seen any pics of them in use (actually haven't seen any SOHPCs in use either... but meh...).

@Abaddon - HPC in ML, but I can only find the SOHPC in M. Would a Large be suitible for someone with a 40"ish chest? Because a medium would be a tactical boob tube...

Check over on UK Airsoft zone forum, there's atleast 3 pictures of them in the UKSF thread.

Kind of like Dave/murta except there should be an absolutely clear front...flyye do a nice Molle belt, Bozzer customs, blackhawk. Ops vests are becoming more popular again, as are some very American chest rigs, such as the LBT rig murta has on in those pictures.

To jump back a few posts, I'm also left eye dominant, shoot rifles and pistols right handed (just felt more natural for me) but with pistols I end up aiming with my left eye. Strange strange me.

Anyway, back on topic, some very very nice kits in here, I actually really dig the mixed camo look. Will have to experiment with some others for kits I run in lil ole NZ waaay down here.tongue.gif

If you're a portly gentleman, you're going to want a large. Medium should be fine for an athletic man. The sizing corresponds mostly to the plate size, but there's some extra material on the larger ones.

A medium will be too short on me, it'd be a tacticool bib. I think the large will fit length wise, but can't seem to find any info with regards to how 'tight' it can go around the waist/cummerbund, which is going to be the main issue as I'm, though not skinny, on the slim side.

Hmm, all I have available to me is the Pantac Ranger Green or OD version... the colouration seems very inconsistent, some of the molle webbing looks lime green in pictures, while others seem to be the usual OD. As for the Ranger Green, it looks a bit wonky...

Infidel, brilliant kit! What make of RAV are you wearing, and what colour as well?

EDIT: Noticed you mentioned it's a Guarder, whoops...

A medium will be too short on me, it'd be a tacticool bib. I think the large will fit length wise, but can't seem to find any info with regards to how 'tight' it can go around the waist/cummerbund, which is going to be the main issue as I'm, though not skinny, on the slim side.

Rob2.jpg

There is a pic of one of the marshals at my local in a HPC to show you what they look like on a lanky lad. He is 6'5" ish IIRC

With a molle belt they don't look odd at all. There isn't much difference in hight between a Medium and a Large, one inch infact. (The above is a medium)

Archived