UKSF Loadouts

Alezi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool, I'll try sell of my Magnums then and pick up the Meindls then... though the Karrimor are very reasonably priced, if I can get the Meindles for similar I think £120 boots > £65 ones...

Also, as I know you (Staffy) have seen my RAV thread - would that RAV be suitible? Or do I need to look for a newer model?

Thanks again for the help.

I think your RAV is kosher.

If you have a look to the famous Iraqi pics, you can see most of the RAV are like yours...

Go on with the loadout and post some photos...

Great choice in boot, I already have a pair.

Kingdong if you check backbin the previous uksf threat chatam had some hpc pics...one in this thread aswell.

If your after real pics there are non floating around but the front is kept clear, open top shingles, radio on the back.

Closed pouches and p226 on Molle belt...that's the general setup at the moment but it depends on the situation/individual.

thanks jim i just got £200 worth of molle belt and pouches arrive today from uk tactical. done my setup im just waiting for some comms dont really no what to get at this time.

ill get some pictures up later of my new setup.

although now i dont have an SFW anymore im waiting for G&P to get off there asses and make an L129A1 :P

well i thought i would give it a go, excuse my messy room :)

let me know what you think and what i can change other that mich 2000 maybe and comms, weapons dont bother me although my LMT MRP is close enough to the LMT L129A1, my sig 226 is grey but who cares lol.

DSC02613.jpg

DSC02615.jpg

DSC02616.jpg

DSC02617.jpg

DSC02612.jpg

yes the patch says jam out with your clam out lol

Good start kingdong. Personally I'd move the shingle from your belt onto the rig, and the covered pouch to the belt. I'd also move the radio pouch you have on the rear of your rig to the cummerbund so it wouldn't interfere with a daysack/ bergan its a little out of place where it is.

Sorry Chatham, I don't see what you're trying to achieve it doesn't look very UKSF to me.

hey guys, happy new year and all that!

one of my resolutions for this year is to get my UKSF loadout done and dusted.

what i really want is a sort of early afgahnistan taliban hunting loadout. ive just been digging around in the wardrobe and doing some posing and i think ive got something to start with. so far i have:

-Pakol+ scrim or shemagh around neck like a scarf/ Scrim (or shemagh) tied around head in correct manner (for covering face and being sneaky etc)

-Black "fitness shirt". dunno what they are called, but mine is a nike "combat pro" a la http://www.acasports.co.uk/product_info.php?cpath=275_488_645&products_id=8771 mine was on sale down to £7 because it is really summer wear to keep you cool.

-PLCE webbing. I would prefer this to be my webtex vest but the bugger just doesnt fit me. I havent seen many pictures of guys using this in a'stan, but i dont think it would be too far fetched what with the need to carry a burgen, and the amount of kit you can fit in to a set of webbing. it would definitly fit my needs.

-American DDPM trousers, but im thinking i might change these to some brown/tan/whatever hiking trousers depending on what you guys think. I also have some navy blue trousers meant for carpenters etc and i think they would be quite appropriate if you look at some of the pics i have linked.

-boots.

weapon will/ would be an SFW but i just cant find the parts. the barrel is a *bramston pickle* to find and i dont really want to go down the short barrel look. Also P226 tucked away somewhere.

I am taking inspiration from these guys i guess

http://www.konstipation.com/stuff/walt/sbs/afghan/bh014.jpg

http://www.konstipation.com/stuff/walt/sbs/afghan/c_sas01.jpg

let me know what you guys think. im open to suggestion, and would appreciate any help finding SFW barrels!

p.s. i can take some photos of what i have.

Good start kingdong. Personally I'd move the shingle from your belt onto the rig, and the covered pouch to the belt. I'd also move the radio pouch you have on the rear of your rig to the cummerbund so it wouldn't interfere with a daysack/ bergan its a little out of place where it is.

done :) looks and feels alot better now.

weapon will/ would be an SFW but i just cant find the parts. the barrel is a *bramston pickle* to find and i dont really want to go down the short barrel look. Also P226 tucked away somewhere.

Get one of Mikes extensions, £27 all in and if you have a 10.5 in barrel (ratehr than the 10" on the CQB version) there is one that is the correct length for that too. Plus you can get the sexy new slim line ones.

http://web.me.com/crackingday/Site/PMC.html

Get one of Mikes extensions, £27 all in and if you have a 10.5 in barrel (ratehr than the 10" on the CQB version) there is one that is the correct length for that too. Plus you can get the sexy new slim line ones.

http://web.me.com/crackingday/Site/PMC.html

:o thats great! i will need a 10" barrel, but those arent too expensive from somewhere like ebaybanned. cheers for that!

edit: OK, like a mega-n00b, what kind of barrels fit a CA m4 Ris, but are 10"? I've heard some barrels wont work with the Ris unit etc, and i really dont want to buy the wrong one (obviously)

Edit again: Is an M733 barrel the correct length and fit? because if so, I will be ordering one of these http://www.ebairsoft.com/0213-aluminium-piece-outer-barrel-m733-p-1143.html

looks like i might have to put up with a short barrel for a while. Mike has responded to my email saying that he hasnt got any left, and as he needs a minimum of 50 orders i doubt he will have any soon. ive asked if he has any of the shorter ones. fingers crossed he has some. i dont mind the slight difference in lenght.

Right, I'm now debating doing a SAS circa 2004-06 loudout to actually make it significantly different from my non-UKSF one (and so I can have a PEQ2!). It'll probably end up costing a bit more, as I won't be able to use bits I already own, but nothing crazy and I should be able to get a lot second hand... This is the revised list:

DPM Smock

Tri-Colour/DDPM/AOR1 Trousers

Blackhawk! Riggers Belt (Black)

Blackhawk! S.O.L.A.G. Special Ops Full Finger Light Assault Gloves (Black)

Blackhawk! Neoprene Knee Pad (Black)

Karrimor KSB Outback

Shemagh

Paraclete RAV 2003 (Smoke Green)

- Paraclete & Blackhawk! Pouches (Smoke Green/OG/Tan/Coyote)

- Petzl Head Torch

- IR Blood Type Patches.

- Various Cyalumes, Flex Cuffs, Carbiners, Electrical Tape…

Blackhawk! Padded Patrol Belt (Tan)

Blackhawk! Serpa Drop-leg (P226/Black)

Sodins/CT1/PRC148 (Replica)

L119a1 16” (stepped barrel), ACOG (TA01/G&P), KAC VFG (G&P), PEQ2 (G&P), Surefire M600c (Element)

SIG P226

I've just read Marc Nicol's "Ultimate Risk" then I've attempted an Op. Trent impression, G Squadron, Fire Support Base long range Barrett sniper, based on the info found in the book ...

I know it ain't perfect: the Barrett model isn't the same issued to the British Army, the wagon is not a proper Pinky, and I haven't a CBA or ECBA flak jacket, but that's the best I can do...

DSC01413.jpg

DSC01412.jpg

DSC01410.jpg

DSC01407.jpg

DSC01400.jpg

DSC01388.jpg

DSC01378.jpg

Archived