UKSF Loadouts

Alezi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrong. I pointed out 'its all about pictures'. After talking about the rav and how we found out about 'them' using it. Then I answered that I didn't have any pictures myself of a cpc being worn by 'them'.

You changed the structure of the sentence from two posts to make out I was intentionally being a *rickroll*. But you know whatever.

There is only one picture I've seen of a cpc in use and it was removed last time it was posted.

People don't believe on face value, which can come across as insulting (say x person says something is legit but has no proof, some people can't accept it).

I think this is the longest this thread has been open for. The one on another popular forum has been closed three times since this thread was last closed.

Still, threads like these can be a treasure trove of advice and experience.

The one picture I've seen on Google of a cpc in use, you can definitley tell it isn't an Airsofter (and last time it was posted it was removed). But pictures can be a doubled edged sword. Sometimes kit gets 'acquired' between forces and a picture will surface. Or certain kit gets trialed but not adopted.

Also, sometimes a picture will be viewable on Google images but won't be allowed to be posted, due to it containing information about a person(s). Just because it's on Google doesn't mean it should (and by extension would be poor form to post it on here) be posted on here.

Like I said, good luck with your loading.

Here's a couple pics from this past Saturday. I play much more frequently than I update my kit, so there really isn't anything new to be seen. If you all are getting tired of seeing the same gear over and over again, let me know. I don't want to spam the thread too much. :P

Crawling to my Minimi, which I left in position for a teammate to use. In hindsight, that was a bit of a mistake.

Group piccy. The fella on the far left generally does Aussie SASR kit. He attempted to throw something UK-ish together for the day.

All photo credits to Christopher Wratten / Ballahack Airsoft.

Sorry all, it seems I can't edit my previous post. A couple pics from this past Saturday (01 AUG 2015) just showed up. I'll only be posting pics of myself, as the rest of my guys ran US kits.

Gotta love it when the Minimi runs dry at an inopportune time. >_>

Photo credits to Kenji Mitchell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived