Sniper film, watch this.

Dagonet

This cropped up on the LAC forum posted by Metalgearsolid.

I thought it might be well received here.

I liked it, excellent cutting/editing, some very nice use of 3 camera angles. Head cam, muzzle cam (looking back at you) and scope cam.

16mins of active gameplay, not hiding under a bush waiting/camping. Some rather good MK23 action as well, some cracking shots, some flunked shots, and some biscuits for a snack :D

The last minute is the best, pop...pop...pop

I liked it a lot and i dont own a boltie (yet)

enjoy, i did.

That was pretty cool, but those bang kills at the end were at some distance. Just shoot them next time!

Where I come from, those would be "long range".

Very nice footage going on there, good job to the sniper/cameraman/whatever he's called.

I agree Farrasdevell, granted its been well edited, but the game play and players looked excellent. I would be most happy to have a day like that.

As its the weekend now i can catch up on his other films, should keep me quiet for a bit.

Something that stood out to me ( i dont own a boltie or claim to be a sniper/marksman) how quick does he draw his MK23, i have one and they arent small, it's a bit of a faff carrying one around. I assume he has a very well sorted rig/holster and has practiced a lot.

Something that stood out to me ( i dont own a boltie or claim to be a sniper/marksman) how quick does he draw his MK23, i have one and they arent small, it's a bit of a faff carrying one around. I assume he has a very well sorted rig/holster and has practiced a lot.

I picked up on that, It's a shame you can't see how he has it holstered- considering he has the suppressor on too, he draws extremely quickly when they run up on him!

Watched his other films now, no sign of the holster set up.

I would guess (as its hidden by his ghille) it's a shoulder holster. I have played with mine in the past and the safest way to carry with the can on was shoulder style, drop leg was too flappy and waiting to snap the can or trip over it. Didnt get on with it on the hip, again the can gets in the way.

I use the cheapo G-Tec (or Tac) dropleg/belt holster, it carrys the whole lam'ed up pistol with or without the can on and 2 spare mags but i cant draw as quick as him, it snags the holster. Maybe i should use it more and practice a bit more :rolleyes:

Nicely done and edited. I'd say the scope and camera could do with some netting but that's being picky. Lucky to get those bang kills though - he only called for one at 4 mins or so since his pistol wasn't firing!

Which rules are you referring to?

I would imagine that he is referring to the fact that the Sniper is calling Bang/Safety Kills from 10+ feet which is very odd, as Bang/Safety kills are usually only used at very close ranges...

Archived