Yay! He's back!

Sledge

I was in Woolworths yesterday, browsing the DVDs, and some guy's phonre went off. He was just down the end of the isle, so I couldn't mistake his ring tone for anything else - it was the Crazy Frog.

I 'accidentally' bumped into him, quite hard, as he was talking on the phone. I also 'accidentally' forgot to apologise. He 'accidentally' gave me a look that could kill. I was 'accidentally' happy.

I was in Woolworths yesterday, browsing the DVDs, and some guy's phonre went off. He was just down the end of the isle, so I couldn't mistake his ring tone for anything else - it was the Crazy Frog.

I 'accidentally' bumped into him, quite hard, as he was talking on the phone. I also 'accidentally' forgot to apologise. He 'accidentally' gave me a look that could kill. I was 'accidentally' happy.

No offence, but you are only what, 15..16? You might end up ''accidentally'' barging into some nut case, who might ''accidentally'' kick your head in for being rude to him.

Don't mean to be rude, just a little advice.

i think i have too take the rap here because i think the actual crazy frog ring tone started in australia not the song which only got here on wednesday and never got a toe hold on the charts thank god, but the ring tone that started it all i belives comes from australia and someone should be lynched for it

=/

Last time i looked the only things in the US chart is rap music, atleast in our charts we have different genres of music.

Excatly, not just twats who have too much money to know what do do with it, talking bout der hoes and dem bitchez n ting , gonna slap up dat prossie fer beefin mi unit n ting., dat ho get dropped n ting.

Archived